Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Pics from Folsom Lake

ULTRA26 # 1
    If you're talking about little Greggie and his buddy Ultra Jane, they're a couple of pussies who take little jabs here and there and then disappear. :notam:
    C'mon Greggie, what happened to your avatar??? And why delete posts, pussy???
    Jordy,
    You obviously have been dealing with grads and UJ longer than I. Does UJ put him up to this stuff? The fact that the douchebag doesn't stop makes me wonder. I thought they were supposed to be friends??? If I were JW, grads' BS would make me even more determined to to win a defense verdict.
    Antagonizing is not the way to settle a Civil matter

Jordy
    Jordy,
    You obviously have been dealing with grads and UJ longer than I. Does UJ put him up to this stuff? The fact that the douchebag doesn't stop makes me wonder. I thought they were supposed to be friends??? If I were JW, grads' BS would make me even more determined to to win a defense verdict.
    Antagonizing is not the way to settle a Civil matter
    When everything went down with all the ISL stuff and Grads the first time, with all TBI's photoshops, UJ would send me pm's about what a tool Greggie is and how they want to make sure he can't get on ISL, and he's a crybaby and here are some pics of him to photoshop, and oh, he's really mad because he went and picked up the props he had loaned me for my boat, and on and on and on.
    Then somewhere along the line they apparently made up, or the whole thing was an attention getting plan that Greggie used to get his name in lights. I really don't know or care beyond that. Greggie is a little punkass bitch and UJ is apparently trying to emulate that.
    I'd say, although I'm not a lawyer, that there is more than enough in this thread alone for both of them to be slapped with a countersuit, and I honestly hope that happens. The little pussy Greggie must have realized that as he started pulling posts down. Dipshit. Too little, too late.

ULTRA26 # 1
    When everything went down with all the ISL stuff and Grads the first time, with all TBI's photoshops, UJ would send me pm's about what a tool Greggie is and how they want to make sure he can't get on ISL, and he's a crybaby and here are some pics of him to photoshop, and oh, he's really mad because he went and picked up the props he had loaned me for my boat, and on and on and on.
    Then somewhere along the line they apparently made up, or the whole thing was an attention getting plan that Greggie used to get his name in lights. I really don't know or care beyond that. Greggie is a little punkass bitch and UJ is apparently trying to emulate that.
    I'd say, although I'm not a lawyer, that there is more than enough in this thread alone for both of them to be slapped with a countersuit, and I honestly hope that happens. The little pussy Greggie must have realized that as he started pulling posts down. Dipshit. Too little, too late.
    Jordy,
    Thanks for the info. It's been a hard one for me to figure.
    While I'm not an attorney I have spent the last 23 years dealing with all of the legal matters for my Company. There is no doubt that there has been more than enough slander posted by the douchebag for a business man to be able to collect some punitive damages.

Riverkid
    New to ***boat here but get my boat serviced at SOS. Just wanted to see if you are who I think you are.
    http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...7/100_2111.jpg
    I drove that boat at the Catalina Ski Race in 2000. Whipple and a big blue ski tow?

BigTicket
    I drove that boat at the Catalina Ski Race in 2000. Whipple and a big blue ski tow?
    you drove this boat in 2000?
    http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...7/100_2104.jpg

Riverkid
    That or one painted just like it. One I drove was a closed deck. Had Cowboy Hell on the back? I didn't own it, I just drove it. I have pics. Boat looks identical. Does your have a whipple? We put the ski tow on it in the Long Beach boat launch just before the race. Blue anodize on it?
    I just looked at my pics. Your boat has the same CF number that I raced... Made it to the island and back in 1:26 running over and back class.

BigTicket
    That or one painted just like it. One I drove was a closed deck. Had Cowboy Hell on the back? I didn't own it, I just drove it. I have pics. Boat looks identical. Does your have a whipple? We put the ski tow on it in the Long Beach boat launch just before the race. Blue anodize on it?
    I just looked at my pics. Your boat has the same CF number that I raced... Made it to the island and back in 1:26 running over and back class.
    Yep, my boat has a whipple on it. I just got it last year from someone down in SoCal.

Riverkid
    Runs good. Nice boat.

BigTicket
    Yep, my boat has a whipple on it. I just got it last year from someone down in SoCal.
    You went to Catalina and back in 1:26 in this boat. Is that good?

BigTicket
    Runs good. Nice boat.
    can you post some pics of it in that race? I would love to see it.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast