Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics from Folsom Lake

shippingguy
    So now your saying that Ultra makes it a practice to do business with shady companies?
    Did I say that anywhere here? Nope I do not think so. Do not put words in my mouth jackass. Seems to me that Ultra has not used this builder since so I guess the answer to that question is NO. Next???

grads2112
    No that is what you just said Jackass
    Seriously, time for a name change...

Mr Nice Guy
    Seriously, time for a name change... I guess the Viper is not for sale anymore. Come on Hummer John you know you bought a high performance motor and broke it. So blame your self for that not anyone else

shippingguy
    look Mike, I like you. you're a good guy and I think it would be best for all to not continue with this debate. calling me out like this is not going to get me to discuss specifics. You are good friends with the Ultra family and I wouldn't expect you to do anything but defend them.
    Not calling you out John. Take some responsibility. Like stated before you let the cat out of the bag and I think you can credit GRADS for alot of this. You both have brought up the so called "LAWSUIT". You are right I am good friends with the Ultra family, but I also know about business ethics. I also knew nothing about Ultra or JW 5 years ago when I bought my first boat either. Dude I really think you are reaching on this one. Again, that may be my opinion, but I think you are reaching. It is unfortunate what happened with your boat and I have always told you that, but I would sit back and re-evaluate who you are going after and what for. Just my .02. Best of luck.
    One last thing as long as the little hints and jabs come from both you and GRADS I will keep coming back for more.

Not calling you out John. Take some responsibility. Like stated before you let the cat out of the bag and I think you can credit GRADS for alot of this. You both have brought up the so called "LAWSUIT". You are right I am good friends with the Ultra family, but I also know about business ethics. I also knew nothing about Ultra or JW 5 years ago when I bought my first boat either. Dude I really think you are reaching on this one. Again, that may be my opinion, but I think you are reaching. It is unfortunate what happened with your boat and I have always told you that, but I would sit back and re-evaluate who you are going after and what for. Just my .02. Best of luck.
    One last thing as long as the little hints and jabs come from both you and GRADS I will keep coming back for more.
    Shippingguy you are a class act.
    The deal is this. AS IS JOHN buys a USED boat from Ultra boats "AS IS" and with no implied warranty. Dude goes out and wrecks a couple outdrives and blows up motor. Now AS IS John wants to sue for the motor damage. Did I mention the AS IS? John West would not knowingly sell a defective boat or motor. He has way too much credibility and reputation. This might be the biggest case of SHIT HAPPENS since Kilrtoy greased his shorts.

acatitude
    well 1st off John you were all over that ultra booth, and you were going to buy every boat you walked by at the show if this is the same show jbg is talking about... before you bought the west coast pos as we now know it was, not just me or Grads badmouthing you... guess thats out in the open now... and Its unfortanate that the boat had so many problems but as shipping guy said, you need to take some responsibility here John... I mean how much boating experience did you have before you bought that POS??? a year.year and one half max???? in what a jet boat or whatever it was.
    YOur problem is you have come on here and acted like a big shot when in reality you didnt know whether you had carbs or fuel injectiuon on that boat. you talk about how you wish you had deflecters at 100 mph. get real you dont have the gonads to go that fast and im sure youdont have over 2 minutes driving time at over 100... maybe a lot watching others drive your boat for you......
    You talk the talk and thats it John, and you play one against the other all day, so I dont blame grads for bad mouthing you, you have bad mouthed him and I in pm's to others as shipping guy noted.
    Everything I have to say to you I have said in open forum with no response from you except for you to say your little inuendoes and talking about a stalker... and making it sound like you were going to do something to me....... and yes I did copy all the posts just for FYI.. and CYA
    just step up and admit it John, you bought a used boat and it was a POS, the repair costs support that, but think the builder owes you something because you got in way over your head???? NOT>>>
    I understand being young and impressionable as you are you wanted to be a big dog and when you saw that wcf POS with all the fuk you written all over it and the finger to everyone you thought youd be a hot shot and then you had to have it at all costs..... which I hear are pretty costly so far after having things done 2-3 times.
    Im actuallity John I would never race you cuzz I dont want you that close to me drivin that thing as I witnessed you drive it at the river. you remember the banks on the side???? I do lol.......
    and as for why you bought your wife the rack, well thats none of anyones business but what mr nice guy said was funny....
    man up and admit the shit and go on... hb prrps are forgiving if you are honest... and you know I personally have asked you 2x to just have a beer shake hands and get over it....... your response?? pout not accept my handshake and whine like a baby and a little girl...
    I think youve got what you deserve John......... at least Grads said wht he had to say in the open not pming others with shit like you did and probably still do........... Ill still shake hands and have a beer with you when you man up.

well 1st off John you were all over that ultra booth, and you were going to buy every boat you walked by at the show if this is the same show jbg is talking about... before you bought the west coast pos as we now know it was, not just me or Grads badmouthing you... guess thats out in the open now... and Its unfortanate that the boat had so many problems but as shipping guy said, you need to take some responsibility here John... I mean how much boating experience did you have before you bought that POS??? a year.year and one half max???? in what a jet boat or whatever it was.
    YOur problem is you have come on here and acted like a big shot when in reality you didnt know whether you had carbs or fuel injectiuon on that boat. you talk about how you wish you had deflecters at 100 mph. get real you dont have the gonads to go that fast and im sure youdont have over 2 minutes driving time at over 100... maybe a lot watching others drive your boat for you......
    You talk the talk and thats it John, and you play one against the other all day, so I dont blame grads for bad mouthing you, you have bad mouthed him and I in pm's to others as shipping guy noted.
    Everything I have to say to you I have said in open forum with no response from you except for you to say your little inuendoes and talking about a stalker... and making it sound like you were going to do something to me....... and yes I did copy all the posts just for FYI.. and CYA
    just step up and admit it John, you bought a used boat and it was a POS, the repair costs support that, but think the builder owes you something because you got in way over your head???? NOT>>>
    I understand being young and impressionable as you are you wanted to be a big dog and when you saw that wcf POS with all the fuk you written all over it and the finger to everyone you thought youd be a hot shot and then you had to have it at all costs..... which I hear are pretty costly so far after having things done 2-3 times.
    Im actuallity John I would never race you cuzz I dont want you that close to me drivin that thing as I witnessed you drive it at the river. you remember the banks on the side???? I do lol.......
    and as for why you bought your wife the rack, well thats none of anyones business but what shipping guy said was funny....
    man up and admit the shit and go on... hb prrps are forgiving if you are honest... and you know I personally have asked you 2x to just have a beer shake hands and get over it....... your response?? pout not accept my handshake and whine like a baby and a little girl...
    I think youve got what you deserve John......... at least Grads said wht he had to say in the open not pming others with shit like you did and probably still do........... Ill still shake hands and have a beer with you when you man up.
    Rack him!!

grads2112
    and as for why you bought your wife the rack, well thats none of anyones business but what shipping guy said was funny....
    damn, right when I thought you two were going to kiss and make up.

acatitude
    Grads you know I offered twice and he just whined.... and I didnt even mention the part about the mussles... lol that was to funny, but I thought Id leave that for you to tell since you were there and heard it all..............

grads2112

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast