Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Season Finale of "24" tonight!!!!

Debbolas
    I was actually standing and cheering when Josh shot Phillip. Jack had to talk him down!
    That kid is hard... he is certainly going to follow Jack in subsequent seasons.
    You know who is out of the picture still completely? Jack's daughter. Mentioned this season, but not shown at all. Hmmmm....
    Anyone ever read "Without Remorse" by Tom Clancy? That book was half of the reason I wanted to be a SEAL. I think I might have bought an International Scout because he had one in retrospect. I see Jack pulling some shit like that in the next season. Nothing international... something domestic. Aryans, Michigan Militia, La Raza... something like that. Like he is going to break into a domestic crime syndicate because he found out Kim is in prostitution or something...
    Excellent book
    I was kinda concerned about Jack at the end, he seemed kinda confused, like, there was nothing for him to kill at the moment,
    so what should he do?
    1) go to the mall?
    2) nap?
    3) take a shower?
    I love this show, I just wish they all didn't look so fresh after staying up for 24hrs straight.....I know I wouldn't look like that if I had too Let them get a little gritty.

ChumpChange
    But i am wondering how much more the City of LA and the Valley can take before they are wiped off of the map by the 24 folks.
    There have been articles posted that following seasons might escape the LA area.
    :idea:

Not So Fast
    Except that he is even more fabricated in those books than Jack.
    There was enough reality in those books to really piss off SEALs that were doing the job back then because he acted like he had actually done that stuff with these guys, and they all knew that it wasn't even close to that way. I have spoken with a lot of folks in the teams upset with the superhero "Demo Dick, Sharkman of the Delta" personna used in the books, and while entertaining, made a lot of folks cringe at the type of image being portrayed about SEALs. The man was bad ass to be sure, but no superhero... Pure non-fiction would have sold more books too.
    I was under the impression that book # 1 was an auto biography based on fact or at least his telling of his experiences in Nam ??? Please tell me that its somewhat true cause he's the type of person we need in times of war instead of namby pamby politicians directing our fighting men and women I realize the other books are fiction but nonetheless good reading IMO!!!! NSF

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234