Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for the get well wishes

echo
    Plavix,Lipitor,Toprol,Zenia,Folic Acid,Asperin. You will be good to go for a long time.

rivertard
    Tim glad your doing good.I"ll drink a beer or two for you and tommy,see ya at the river next trip.(rivertard).

Glad to see you posting and in good spirits Tim . I'm 27 and I've got high blood pressure that my doctor hasnt gotten to the bottom of yet . Needless to say I welcome doctor visits now to stay on top of everything . We should all use your hospital visit as a wake up call as nobody is immune . Get well and stay well . Hope to see ya on the water soon .
    -beerjet-

OK ... no more heart issues from anyone here on the boards this year. Tim, glad to hear that you're ok ... but after loosing Tommy ... we don't need to loose you and/or anyone else here ...
    Glad you didn't act the fool and say you didn't need to go in, I know too many guys who would have tried to "tough it out" ... good for you.
    Again, glad you're ok ...
    Brian
    I agree completely with Brian and everyone else here. Glad to hear you're gonna be okay and wonder if sometime in the near future you would feel comfortable in sharing what symptoms you experianced so that maybe us morons will pay attention to what our bodies are telling us and be able to recognize an issue sooner rather than later.
    I'm sure most of us here have too much stress in our lifes and not enough time spent kicking back.
    Good too hear you were smart........take care of yourself..John

dmontzsta
    Glad to see you posting and in good spirits Tim . I'm 27 and I've got high blood pressure that my doctor hasnt gotten to the bottom of yet . Needless to say I welcome doctor visits now to stay on top of everything . We should all use your hospital visit as a wake up call as nobody is immune . Get well and stay well . Hope to see ya on the water soon .
    -beerjet-
    I agree. I am 27 and I visted the doctor and she said "NO MORE DRINKING NOW!" My liver enzymes were waaay above the maximum amount. If I never went and found out, and kept drinking my liver would have just gave up on me.
    Scary shit.
    Doctors are there for a reason. I had an uncle pass away at 39 of a heart attack and another uncle have triple bypass at 43, you just never know.

Welcome back Timmer. I woulda never guessed that one.
    Serious wake up call as the others have said. I believe we're about the same age? And you're in a hell of a lot better shape than I am.
    Glad to hear that you're doing better bro.

MudPumper
    Glad your back bro...time to make a few minor lifestyle changes

FuelInMyVeins82
    Glad your doing better - we'll pour one out for ya!
    HBjet
    Ya down my throat.
    Seriously, get well quick man.

zudnic
    I don't know you but glad your ok. I'm one of those guy's that refuses to go into Hospitals. Few months back in Sept. got a pretty nasty gash above my left eyebrow... I self fixed myself up, passed out twice in the bathroom doing it. Think I might make a few changes from reading your posting, thanks.....

Nucking futs
    I agree completely with Brian and everyone else here. Glad to hear you're gonna be okay and wonder if sometime in the near future you would feel comfortable in sharing what symptoms you experianced so that maybe us morons will pay attention to what our bodies are telling us and be able to recognize an issue sooner rather than later.
    Well what I felt was a pain I have felt before and never really thought twice about. I get the usuall upset stomache or heartburn and thats what it felt like, heartburn. Only this time it burned really bad!!!! The pain was moving up towards my throat and then it shot down into my left arm. I was sitting down and then i was starting to feel winded and couldnt breath right( real short and fast breaths) then I started a minor sweat like a hot flash. I thought I would just get through it and that the heartburn would pass, but thats when the sweat turned into a waterfall. Litterally it was making puddles at my feet and thats when Lana called And I said I need to go and I need to go NOW!!!!!!
    I hate going to the doctor, cuz I think im heathy as a horse and now I find out im not,well thats a wake up call foresure. I smoked ciggs and drink time to time and I know my diet wasnt the best, but it turns out That this shit runs in my family and now I know I have it.
    Just alittle more exersize and a few diet changes and no more smoking and I shouold be good to go.
    Just get checked out if you don't feel right. We all lost Tommy to the same thing that happened to me and I told myself then I was going to make changes to my lifestyle but did I? NO, But I have now!!!!
    TIM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast