Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thanks for the get well wishes

jetboat
    know first hand what you went thru,have two stints and that darn nitro give you the worst head throb ever.god bless with your recovery.

OverKill
    Tim we met last year Labor day weekend at the Park at Big River. I hope you will have everything on the up and up to meet up again. I know that wake up call first hand. As you might of read a couple of months ago I was in a serious car wreck. I was told I should'nt even be hear and overcome great odds of survival. You should feel the same way after something so serious to come over your life. I tell you I don't even like to drink anymore or eat bad food. Yes this wake up call just puts something in your heart to do the best that you can for yourself. I will continue to pray for you and your health to continue in the right direction. Take care and TAKE IT EASY.
    In Christs Love
    James

Thanks Tim. I appreciate you sharing what you went through and am glad you're gonna be okay. Take care...John
    Well what I felt was a pain I have felt before and never really thought twice about. I get the usuall upset stomache or heartburn and thats what it felt like, heartburn. Only this time it burned really bad!!!! The pain was moving up towards my throat and then it shot down into my left arm. I was sitting down and then i was starting to feel winded and couldnt breath right( real short and fast breaths) then I started a minor sweat like a hot flash. I thought I would just get through it and that the heartburn would pass, but thats when the sweat turned into a waterfall. Litterally it was making puddles at my feet and thats when Lana called And I said I need to go and I need to go NOW!!!!!!
    I hate going to the doctor, cuz I think im heathy as a horse and now I find out im not,well thats a wake up call foresure. I smoked ciggs and drink time to time and I know my diet wasnt the best, but it turns out That this shit runs in my family and now I know I have it.
    Just alittle more exersize and a few diet changes and no more smoking and I shouold be good to go.
    Just get checked out if you don't feel right. We all lost Tommy to the same thing that happened to me and I told myself then I was going to make changes to my lifestyle but did I? NO, But I have now!!!!
    TIM

We got back this morning and saw this thread, and all I can say it holy shit! Sounds like you're doing alot better and after a little fine tuning , will be ready for quite a few more years. You're the second one on ***boat to get a stent, so Doc should have coughed up the HB discount. J/K
    See ya on the river.....

Tim,
    Very happy to hear you're home and one the road to recovery.
    Lost my dad to a heart attack too, sucks big time. Went out and got checked for the same thing right away after that.
    Good Luck.
    Oh yeah, thanks for sharing your symptons too. My dad died alone while out hiking, I still think about him all the time and wonder what he felt and went through at the end.

Daytona100
    Great to hear your doing ok. Hope your rehab goes well and your back on the water in no time. Mike

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123