Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Kachina Boats has been served

H20 Toie
    I think he has done a pretty good job of trying to get people upset he has only made 3 posts and got a lot of responses, Fn trolls

shockwavebd
    Holy shit.... I remember this guy, in the past I've helped out at one of the above mentioned mfgrs and if it's the same guy, he's a pain in the ass... so much that after the 2nd boat coming out of the mold he started again, needless to say his deposit was refunded and he was told to never come back... If it's him, he's a joke...
    yes Dave thats the guy................call me :yuk:

dicudmore
    yes Dave thats the guy................call me :yuk:
    who is this troll??

thumper
    Isn't that the truth, he has balls enough to call out Louie and his company out but the POS can't reveal his own identity.
    Maybe Louie would like to start a thread about all the strokes he's dealt with coming in and out of his shop full of b/s and wasting his time and energy.
    If you're really trying to get out of the deal because your gelcoat isn't exactly how you want it than step up to plate and work a compromise to get it where it needs to be for you. Louie has painters, they can probably change just about anything you want on the boat. Sounds to me like you're trying to weasel out of the deal and using the paint or gelcoat as an excuse.
    Remember, it's not an 800k Outerlimits with a 100k paint job. Not to say that you shouldn't be able to get what's advertised or agreed on but you have to leave a little room for the the builder too. Remember you commisioned him to build you a boat, Louie has a substantial investment in it by the time it comes out of the mold. Now is not the time to expect him to eat it and send you a refund. Now is the time to make a compromise so that you can both save face.
    Done venting, Paul.........
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BAD Kachina:
    Outstanding rational post. Thank you...time will tell.
    The time is always right to do what is right. ~Martin Luther King Jr.
    *I tried for months to resolve the problem but without ever getting ONE response...ALL ATTEMPTS DOCUMENTED!!!
    Happy Holidays to all.

Moneypitt
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BAD Kachina:
    Outstanding rational post. Thank you...time will tell.
    The time is always right to do what is right. ~Martin Luther King Jr.
    *I tried for months to resolve the problem but without ever getting ONE response...ALL ATTEMPTS DOCUMENTED!!!
    Happy Holidays to all.
    Looks like he learned something from the other problems he's had in the past, documenting everything, hmmmm, I guess he kinda knew what was going to happen. If everyone put him on their ignore list, will his posts even show? Kinda like a tree falling in the forest when there is no one there to hear it, does it still make noise?............MP

DAB
    Looks like he learned something from the other problems he's had in the past, documenting everything, hmmmm, I guess he kinda knew what was going to happen. If everyone put him on their ignore list, will his posts even show? Kinda like a tree falling in the forest when there is no one there to hear it, does it still make noise?............MP
    I got news, his documentation is probably exactly what they painted/geled for him... the problem is he changed his f'n mind...left the shop thrilled like a pig in shit, and saw a cloud on the flight back home and thought "hmm....I'd like to have a cloud like that on my boat, and then didn't like it"... and then after he wanted the cloud, upon landing at the airport he saw a yellow cab, and thought "hmm... I'd like to have a yellow boat with checkers on it".....then after falling asleep that evening he dreamt of the re-run of Gremlins and thought "hmmm.. I'd love to have that cute Gremlin on boat"....
    hell who knows, but from my experience with thumper this is exactly how the day went and hence... lawsuit filed in Cali....

Magic34
    I got news, his documentation is probably exactly what they painted/geled for him... the problem is he changed his f'n mind...left the shop thrilled like a pig in shit, and saw a cloud on the flight back home and thought "hmm....I'd like to have a cloud like that on my boat, and then didn't like it"... and then after he wanted the cloud, upon landing at the airport he saw a yellow cab, and thought "hmm... I'd like to have a yellow boat with checkers on it".....then after falling asleep that evening he dreamt of the re-run of Gremlins and thought "hmmm.. I'd love to have that cute Gremlin on boat"....
    hell who knows, but from my experience with thumper this is exactly how the day went and hence... lawsuit filed in Cali....
    That cloud would be tight!!!
    Add the cloud and drop the suit.
    LMAO DAB

rrrr
    Another thread of blather by the same idjit....
    Dang those evil Kachina people... (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100620)

DAB
    That cloud would be tight!!!
    Add the cloud and drop the suit.
    LMAO DAB
    How the hell you been? I hope all is well.... BTW, I've already copyrighted the cloud scene and well... you know the rest....

Magic34
    How the hell you been? I hope all is well.... BTW, I've already copyrighted the cloud scene and well... you know the rest....
    Doing good. I'll be back in So Cal in Feb. We'll do lunch. I'll let you know when I have a meeting there again.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456