Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: River Rats II FeedBack

Nucking futs
    Awesome footage of all the boats.. Should be better on the big screen.

dmontzsta
    I'll give you credit for headin to Elsinore when everyone else was at the river.
    Most of us have regular jobs!

woot

GofastRacer
    Got mine today, just got done watching the first half and it's totally awesome!.. Congrats Jerry and Wayne great job!..

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Thanks Art!
    At the rate we're going I will be into case number 3 by friday. That means over a hundred shipped in less than a week. Thanks again everybody I'm halfway to recovering my equipment costs and confident another hundred won't take long.
    Thanks again,
    ---Jerry

Monkey Bung
    2 things...I didn't have any other "river or CFW footage" of the yellow boat.
    When it came time to write the bio I tried to get ahold of him to round out the story including some race footage. I called him 4 or 5 times without a response. I even asked Dale to have him call me, again with no luck.
    In the end, I decided to use the cfw and Needles footage with Dale Herb and Brian all taking turns at the wheel in the 777 boat,
    --Jerry
    Sorry. But it still does'nt make it right?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Sorry. But it still does'nt make it right?
    I'm sorry you feel that way. Feel free to call me if you want to discuss it. :clover:
    (909) 466-1743
    --Jerry

msmeads1
    just finished watching my copy that came in the mail today.
    Can't wait for Needles and CFW this year.
    GREAT JOB JERRY
    Happy Holiday's

MikeF
    While I did feel a little of a loss at that section of footage, and then the way Jer explained the situation in his post. I look at it this way.
    Ace.....love15,
    Ace.....love30,
    Ace.....love40....Game, Jerry
    Ball was in his court and could not return the serve. You can only do what you can do. :rollside:

syndicate
    AWESOME JOB JERRY!!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

BILLY.B
    Sorry. But it still does'nt make it right?Who knows why Brian didn't call Jerry back, only Brian does. But Jerry has over 3yrs into this footage and Jerry has always been willing to do whatever it takes to make a great movie and to promote the sport, and try to bring laughs to all of us. I have been over to his house and seen the pain staking steps he goes through to make a quality movie for us to see and I seriously doubt that there are to many of us who would hold down a regular job during the day and do this on the side with the hopes that it would sell. Bottom line.......You can't please everyone, and there is nothing worse then to put your heart & sole into a project and then have somebody come by and burst your bubble. Brian has a very very good running boat and us regulars have seen it run many times (and win) and Brian has nothing to be ashamed of...
    PS...I got a copy and i'm waiting until the premier. The rest of you that have seen it and are attending the premier have NO WILL POWER!!!. And there better not be anybody yelling in the theater about a scene before it happens or and i'm quoting here... "Rattle Can Lou" will have your ASS!!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast