Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whiskey&water testing

whiskey & water
    Here is little something before redbluff test tune
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...p?photo=128130

Sangster
    Good to hear your going again Joe................

fltflyn
    sounded pretty weak to me !!!!!!!!!!!

scottys
    Sounds like Gas.Thought that was a alcohol deal.

Fancy Sausage
    Hey Joe...
    I was thinking about your V-drive /propshaft breakage on the way home from the races and I am still having trouble believing the prop did't hit something submeged to have that kind of force to not only pull the prop out of the coupler but right out of the boat through the strut.
    Be sure to take some pictures of the damage and post them. I am curious what some of the other seasoned guys think.
    Good thing is that it did pull free at high speed versus hanging up and creating alot of drag without whirlaway. Lucky you did not sink...
    Good talking to you guys Saturday, we were pretty tired after working on the Fear Factor boat all day....
    Let me know where/when you are getting your Casale box replacement stuff...I need to pick up a whirlaway also...
    Check your PM

whiskey & water
    Wall fly ryan where were you, not red bluff of course. Me and dave left alot of metal their. But all and all had a great time
    The boat is on alcohol

fltflyn
    Got a real job now. Can't leave on a wim anymore. You and Dave can't hang out anymore if you both are gonna keep breakin shit. What went wrong on yours? I hope to see you guys on the rope at some point this year. Ryan

whiskey & water
    Ryan my v-drive housing where the whirlway goes shattered then the prop shaft pulled itself off of the prop shaft coupler and safety collar taking out the shaft log housing. The prop shaft and propellor went right out the boat and across dave's lane. Rescue did an awesome job in saving my boat.

SANGER-RICH
    Ryan my v-drive housing where the whirlway goes shattered then the prop shaft pulled itself off of the prop shaft coupler and safety collar taking out the shaft log housing. The prop shaft and propellor went right out the boat and across dave's lane. Rescue did an awesome job in saving my boat.
    Glad you are alright and your boat was not torn up more, I got it on vidio , the next time you go to pcr and we see each other, you can see your run if no one else vidioed it for you.

whiskey & water
    Sanger-rich sweet like to see it. In the video can you see anything flying out the back like the prop shaft and prop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast