Thread: Mars and Al Gore

Arkansas
    Recent evidence points to the fact that Mars may once have been a "wet" planet...Al Gore is said to be one this and will be discussing "Solar Drying" and how America is to blame. Hmmm... planets change over time on their own...?

eliminatedsprinter
    Let's send VP Gore to study the shrinking Frost zones on Mars. A few more cheeseburgers and he could land there and alter the planatary wobble that is thought to be causing their current warming trend. Who knows perhaps loosing him will cause ours to change and head us back into the ice age we are currently coming out of.
    P.S. Back when I took climatology we were in an "ice age". That is because, for the vast majority of the earths history, there have not been ice caps and back when I took climatology, any era with ice caps was considerd tecnically to be an "ice age". Hmmm, I wonder why we never see it defined that way anymore???

SmokinLowriderSS
    Mars was a beautiful place, millenia ago, but then, GMM (General Mars Motors) invented the SUV, and the rest, is history.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Mars was a beautiful place, millenia ago, but then, GMM (General Mars Motors) invented the SUV, and the rest, is history.