Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Folsom Sunday???

justfloatn
    Wife put the skids on me going Red Bluff? She wants to go boating. Anyone else going that day?

sixgunsam
    Are you taking the hydro out there?

justfloatn
    No, Sold it last year. Just still love that boat. I'll get another in a few years. I guess I should change the photo.

sixgunsam
    Might take the flat out there late Sunday, going to try and hit Far West on Monday.

justfloatn
    Gonna be big water for the flat. Are you going to CFW for fathers day, I'll be camping out there that weekend.

charitycase
    Fathers Day CFW.Come by & have a beer.Camps 23 & 25.

sixgunsam
    Definately CFW on Fathers Day, Casey I'll see you for cocktail hour, hopefully I won't have to raid your hardware bin like last year

grads2112
    Have fun and be careful out there. I went out there today and it was packed. I also saw more law enforcement out there than I've ever seen in 25+ years of boating on Folsom. They were pulling people over for doing 6 m.p.h. in the 5 m.p.h. zone:sqeyes:

acatitude
    guess I was better off just getting drunk with badburn at the yacht club for the last 2 days...... pool and bbq tomorrow and monday.... dont need all that shiat.. oh boat ran like its old self with the new prop Greg

YeLLowBoaT
    Have fun and be careful out there. I went out there today and it was packed. I also saw more law enforcement out there than I've ever seen in 25+ years of boating on Folsom. They were pulling people over for doing 6 m.p.h. in the 5 m.p.h. zone:sqeyes:
    that makes me happy, i've been boating on folsom lake all my life... I can count on my fingers the numbers of times I've seen the sheriff on the water.( I'm not one to go out on weekends or holidays,)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast