topless
    Just got up and I'm makinging Kolaches.

Troy McClure
    Gesundheit

topless
    Gesundheit
    Thank you.

topless
    Damn,i Thought Some Late Night Drunk Pics:dI bet you don't even know what Kolaches are.

H20Advantage
    I bet you don't even know what Kolaches are.
    Ok I'll bite...What are they??

topless
    Ok I'll bite...What are they??OK, they are Czech pasteries. In southen Texas growing up, they sold them in every donought shop around and even had Kolache festivles. I make them about once a year if that because they are a pain in the ass but really good.

76ANTHONY
    OK, they are Czech pasteries. In southen Texas growing up, they sold them in every donought shop around and even had Kolache festivles. I make them about once a year if that because they are a pain in the ass but really good.
    so what time should i be there????? i wanna eat some kolaches, or kolachies, or kolachy's, or koolaidcheese....

shockwaveharry
    I thought kolaches were boots that poor kids in Europe wear before they go out in the wet... Mmmmmm...

Boatcop
    I just got through gulping down homemade blueberry Belgian waffles with Vermont fresh-out-of-the-tree maple syrup, shredded hash brown potatoes, w/Tabasco, couple of eggs over easy, and sausage patties.
    I really get into making Sunday breakfast an art-form. http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/im...ns/letseat.gif

racecar.hotshoe
    I just got through gulping down homemade blueberry Belgian waffles with Vermont fresh-out-of-the-tree maple syrup, shredded hash brown potatoes, w/Tabasco, couple of eggs over easy, and sausage patties.
    I really get into making Sunday breakfast an art-form. http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/im...ns/letseat.gif
    Dang the popo eats well.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast