Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Adrenaline Powerboats

Double Or Nothing
    We saw you at Windsor Saturday morning,
    Very nice looking Boat

Uniqueperformancewest
    Ya I remember seeing your formula, ya the boats pretty sick looking.
    John
    Unique Performance West, Inc.
    www.uniqueperformancewest.com
    714-865-3502

Uniqueperformancewest
    bump

J540
    Ya its doing 92mph with the prop it has on it right now which is a 29 Cleaver it will run in the mid 90's with the 30 on it. Mercury ran it with the 30 and got 94-95 and said it still had alot left.
    Hey 79hustler were you out at the river this last weekend, I thought I saw a boat like yours in a cove at the mouth of the channel on the windsor beach side.
    Thanks John
    714-865-3502
    Yes He was.
    We were heading to topock for eats but fish & game five-0 said no 98db too load. :cry: :cry: :argue: Whatever with that. so we just hung out in a cove for the day.
    I would like to talk to you about your boats.
    John.

scarabrick2
    310 K is that a correct amount for a 30 footer?
    Are you serious?
    is the 15k trailer GOLD plated?
    Does the boat come with 160K worth of cash.
    man thats expensive....
    even for me
    On a serious note.. That is a awsome looking boat. Great speeds out of a 30 footer with a single.
    I'm sure the new buyer will be very happy with the boat

Uniqueperformancewest
    Hey JB540 shoot me an email, John@uniqueperformancemarine.com or feel free to give me a call 714-865-3502 were gonna be out in the channel on saturday out at havi this weekend.
    Scarabrick, the single isn't 310k thats for the twins decked out with all the options that it has. The single is going to be in the 270k Range but were making deals on both boats for serious buyers. The trailers are extreme custom trailers with custom RBP 18" Wheels, 12" wide chrome fenders, electric over hydraulic brakes, led lights, custom shark fin frame, and custom paint to match(the trailer is actually painted with House of Kolor Pearl paint the same as the boat). The orange trailer is about 15k the black trailer is in the 12k Range.
    There awesome boats, and I appreciate all the positive comments guys.
    Thanks John
    Unique Peformance West, Inc.
    714-865-3502

Uniqueperformancewest
    Bump!!!

Uniqueperformancewest
    Were making deals on these two boats in inventory so if you think you can't afford one but your serious about getting a new performance boat please contact us. We can get you in one this sick ass looking boats for a reasonable price, and we have creative financing so if your interested please feel free to contact us. And if you have never seen one of these boats in person I definetly recommend coming and checking one out. Or the next time you see us out at the river please feel free to come up and jump on board. These are truly awesome boats, and your going to start seeing alot more like them at Havasu very soon.
    Thanks John
    www.upwmarine.com
    714-865-3502

Uniqueperformancewest
    Hey Guys,
    These boats are still available, if you have seen the boat out in the water and like the way it looks and your interested in a new boat please give me a call or shoot me an email. The time to purchase a new Adrenaline is now while were trying to emerse them in the market, we need your help in getting them out there and making them a hit. And in return for your help were offering awesome deals on these first two boats, and any boat ordered before the end of this season. If your interested in one of these beauties please contact me, there beautiful boats and the price is going to be killer on both of them.
    Thanks John
    www.upwmarine.com
    714-865-3502

02HoWaRd26
    I would love to hear what the twins boat sound like with the 8to1 ex... they are beautiful boats I saw the orange one friday in the channel sitting there...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast