Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Not Global Warming Huh???????????

Not So Fast
    So your boat will be up for sale soon? Or will you just destroy it and allow it to sink so no others can ruin the environment?
    Honestly, stupidity is rampant around here. The FACTS are the sun is sending more energy. The earth has a history of heating and cooling periods. The "global warming" is actually less than a half a percent at this point over the course of a year. In addition, the carbon dioxide that has been emitted with the industrial age has assisted in the growth of trees and plants that require carbon dioxide to live.
    When you get your GED give us a call. We'll help with the rest of your courses. Unitl then, back up your smack and get rid of your boat!
    FYI
    Al Gore started the internet.
    The movie "Love Story" was about he and Tiper!
    Etc. etc etc.
    Focking liberals!!!!
    Apparently there is only room for "YOUR TRUTH" as always Please refer to reply # 20, Have a great day.. NSF

Dan Lorenze
    I don't believe the BS that's coming from the left side... They'll do whatever it takes to close down all of our land,lakes,rivers and OHV parks... Al Gore and all liberals suck. Talk about living in fear..... I don't buy it!

I'mTheBeaver
    Warmer weather means more days per year that women will be wearing bikini's. The bikinis seem to be getting more and more skimpier by the year so I say bring on the glabal warming! [...]
    Hooray for global warming!! It's too dang hot to wear anything but floss.
    http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/...d9nQuV-7TT.jpg (http://www.slide.com/s/_JYmKCio4D8yP...?referrer=hlnk)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345