Thread: Concrete contractor looking for help !

MUDXPRT
    We are based out of Corona, CA and do commerical and residential work (foundations, slabs and flatwork) through out I.E., O.C. L.A. . Looking for Superintendents, Foremans, Formsetters, Finishers and Labors call our office (951)279-0654 or fax resume to (951) 279-7035 good pay and Benefits.

SummitKarl
    could you open a satellite office in Havasu/ Mohave county please

MUDXPRT
    SummitCarl I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing but I do have quite a few relatives up there. One works for a framing/lumber company you might know him his name is Rick Maddox.

SummitKarl
    SummitCarl I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing but I do have quite a few relatives up there. One works for a framing/lumber company you might know him his name is Rick Maddox.
    The name sounds familiar but I can't place a face, any relation to Charlene Maddox?
    The ref. to the biz out here, is just that it is getting difficult to get reliable quality subs, I have a good concrete guy/family(the wife/mom runs the backhoe) they do good work but like all the other subs, it's difficult to get those subs you trust to travel to the expanding parts of the county

HOOTER SLED-
    Company truck????

HOOTER SLED-
    Hey Mud, did you see the Corona taco night thread by the way??? It's Thurs night at Chuys. Come on down.

SummitKarl
    Company truck????
    nope more like, they don't know what it's like to work in California, on the road by 6 am to get to work by 8am, can't say I blame them

MUDXPRT
    Yes for our foremans and superintendents.

HOOTER SLED-
    Experience????