Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Get Well & Best Wishes "058"

Stab-n-Steer
    RaysonKid:
    Any word on Bob yet?? Just called his house and left a message. No word yet.
    S&S

Stab-n-Steer:
    RaysonKid:
    Any word on Bob yet?? Just called his house and left a message. No word yet.
    S&S me too stabber. I've called a few times and haven't heard anything back. Hope everythings OK. Do you have the # for the Deli? Maybe you could call over there and see what's what.

I just spoke with Bob's wife Donna about Bobs condition. He's still in the hospital as of this morning. He was supposed to have been be released once or twice over the last week, but they haven't been able to get his blood count high enough for him to come home. He's being shuttled back and forth between different depts in the the hospital, with several Drs. taking turns at trying to get things handled. Doesn't sound like too much fun.
    Donna asked me to tell everyone that's posted and called, thank you very much for your concern. There's no way she can answer all the messages that are being left on their answer machine, between going back and forth to the be with Bob and running the deli, so she asks if everyone would kinda lay low with the calls until Bobs back home. They're (the calls) all a little overwhelming right now.
    He's gonna post here as soon he can, and then he can fill everyone in on what's going on and what's happened to him. Hopefully that won't be too much longer.

Stab-n-Steer
    Old Rig,
    Thanks for the update. I sure hope Bob recovers very soon.
    S&S

Monkey Bung
    I talked to Bob yesterday morning. He's still witty as ever. Just wants to get back home.He told me to tell everyone thanks for all the concern and he will be posting here shortly. Also if anyone on ***boat is affiliated with the Banderlog boards could you please let them know he is doing O.K. also. Thanks. The Bung.

Stab-n-Steer
    Thanks Bung,
    Donna left a message for me yesterday and gave me his hospital room number but I didn't want to bug him, just wanted to know that he is ok. It sounds as if he may come home today...
    S&S

Hey Bob, get well soon. Now if I'd known you couldn't post back at me I would have been razzin you about the impeller you're hiding in your boat!

72 superlite
    Uh hey Bob, I sure hope it wasn't the shock that we were finally painting my boat that got ya.lol. I will keep the progress reports on the wood deck quiet, that would be shock and awe. Take care, you've been in our thoughts.
    Rick, Cris and Nick

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123