Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Boat Ownership.....

Coded-Dude
    Two, both paid for!
    what he said.

boatsnblondes
    All paid for, I just can't afford the gas......like anyone else can?????

RitcheyRch
    In so many ways.
    Having pink always makes things easier

mdunn01
    My 1988 Cole is 100% paid for, I own it. It might not be the nicest but its mine and i dont have to pay anyone.
    Mike

Dave C
    boats are terrible investments... soooooooo.... therefore I "own" all my other investments (real ones) and I finance the boat. (i.e. best use of capital)
    Either way owning a boat is total and complete waste. The best way to save the $$ is to not own a boat in the first place.... Since we are all sick around here, we don't seem to mind owning a hole in the water to which we through our money into.

Jbb
    My 1988 Cole is 100% paid for, I own it. It might not be the nicest but its mine and i dont have to pay anyone.
    Mike
    I thought that about my boats.....Till the County I live in sent me the personal property... tax notices for them....

HavaSkank
    I added a second mortgage when I picked up a place in Havasu. Im no financial whiz-kid, but I found this to be a wiser investment than the Magic deck boat I REALLY wanted. (being a responsible grown up sucks ass)
    Oh well, now I have a Sun Tracker that's in great shape, holds multiple ice chests, rowdy dogs, has the double bimini and a bumpin stereo. When I want to haul ass or go boarding I climb aboard my friends boats....you know, the friends who are all debt up to their eyeballs.

USCFAN
    boats are terrible investments... soooooooo.... therefore I "own" all my other investments (real ones) and I finance the boat. (i.e. best use of capital)
    Either way owning a boat is total and complete waste. The best way to save the $$ is to not own a boat in the first place.... Since we are all sick around here, we don't seem to mind owning a hole in the water to which we through our money into.
    That about sums it up..

OCMerrill
    Mine is paid for...but I don't mind payments on my toys. Gives me a sense of what I am working for.
    It's the freaking daily use car payments I can't stand.

Trailer Park Casanova
    I added a second mortgage when I picked up a place in Havasu. Im no financial whiz-kid, but I found this to be a wiser investment than the Magic deck boat I REALLY wanted. (being a responsible grown up sucks ass)
    Oh well, now I have a Sun Tracker that's in great shape, holds multiple ice chests, rowdy dogs, has the double bimini and a bumpin stereo. When I want to haul ass or go boarding I climb aboard my friends boats....you know, the friends who are all debt up to their eyeballs.
    Girl, that is our goal too.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast