Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whipple!

OGShocker
    I would like to take this opportunity to tell you all what I think of Dustin Whipple.
    He is FRICKEN AWESOME! I was having trouble with warm engine re-starts. Called Dustin and told him of the situation. Dustin asked me to send the computer back so he could update the software. He returned it within one week (including shipping time) and we are back in business! All of this at NO CHARGE, what so ever.
    Nice to see customer service like this still exists in the boating world. Thank you, Dustin!!!

BADBLOWN572
    I would like to take this opportunity to tell you all what I think of Dustin Whipple.
    He is FRICKEN AWESOME! I was having trouble with warm engine re-starts. Called Dustin and told him of the situation. Dustin asked me to send the computer back so he could update the software. He returned it within one week (including shipping time) and we are back in business! All of this at NO CHARGE, what so ever.
    Nice to see customer service like this still exists in the boating world. Thank you, Dustin!!!
    Maybe I missed it, but did you get a new boat?

atomickitn
    shhhhh its a secret ! ........ yep whipple treated me well when it was time for my blower rebuild....

sigepmock
    I've always been treated great by Dustin and the rest of the crew at Whipple. They go above and beyond every time I deal with them...even when it's usually my fault
    Chris

little rowe boat
    Yah, what he said. Did you??? Inquiring minds want to know.

Jyruiz
    Cool deal Mark, so is the boat staying?

Cole Trickle
    I've always been treated great by Dustin and the rest of the crew at Whipple. They go above and beyond every time I deal with them...even when it's usually my fault
    Chris
    lol...your still not getting a deal!!!

OGShocker
    Yah, what he said. Did you??? Inquiring minds want to know.
    No.... not yet.
    My bud, Kevin was waiting on his "bonus" so he could buy the boat. It doesn't look like the new owners of his company are going to part with the money. So, we get to enjoy her for another season!
    Bobby aka. Atomickitn, removed and replaced the comupter so we could send it to Dustin. Thank you, li'l brother!

djunkie
    Good to hear Mark. Maybe someday I'll actually get to go for a ride in that sweet Dana.

sigepmock
    lol...your still not getting a deal!!!
    Stop cock blocking me foo!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast