Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Before I put an Ass in every seat,,,

Trailer Park Casanova
    The new boat will be shipped June 16th and we're getting dialed in.
    In the past with new boats, the first thing I did was Armorall all the vinyl.
    Yea, it protects, but still a bitch to clean.
    Any other "Finest Kine" methods that may be better to start out on the right foot with the boats lite grey/stone/white interior?
    Protect the vinyl and make it easier to clean? Or is it all Armorall?
    Old Vodka, new bottles?
    Thanks.

RiverDave
    Armor All, makes things shiny, but I've heard it can actually reduce the wear life of your Vinyl by drying it out!!
    For my car Eagle 1 products seem to work pretty bad ass. Or I'd hit up Magic34 for some of his vinyl/leather cleaner. It seems to work without leaving that Oily finish, and doesn't dry it out.
    RD

dumbandyoung
    Any other "Finest Kine" methods that may be better to start out on the right foot with the boats lite grey/stone/white interior?
    Old Vodka, new bottles?
    Thanks.
    Make sure everyone is wearing bathing suits that have been washed. If its a new suit isnt washed it will bleed in all over the seat. My uncle has a pink seat now. lol
    I think Simple Green is the way to go. It doesnt leave the seats all greasy.

plaster dave
    Make sure everyone is wearing bathing suits that have been washed. If its a new suit isnt washed it will bleed in all over the seat. My uncle has a pink seat now. lol
    I think Simple Green is the way to go. It doesnt leave the seats all greasy.
    I just did this to my boat this weekend.

dumbandyoung
    I just did this to my boat this weekend.
    I did it to with brown shorts last weekend, luckily I scrubbed it out quick enough.

RitcheyRch
    Not sure if still is the case but Armor All used to have alcohol in it which is why it dried everything out and caused cracking. I have always used Pledge Furniture Wipes on my car interiors and have been using Meguiars 57 on the boat interior since has some UV protection in it.

BajaMike
    Old Vodka, new bottles?
    Thanks.
    What is the new boat??

HalletDave
    Old Vodka, new bottles?
    Thanks.
    "Driven" brand products have been working well for me.

Boozer
    Any Vinyl/leather conditioner should suffice. Clean it with a proper vinyl/leather cleaner, then condition it.
    In a car condition leather every 6 months. In a boat condition vinyl about once a month or after every cleaning.

HM
    I can't believe no one mentioned BoatBling's Vinyl Sauce.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast