Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: water gear for kids

ElimJimsOtherHalf
    Bart's water Sports ..... www.bartswatersports.com
    Overton's .... www.overtons.com

MBlaster
    My kids hated the water shoes.
    They kept filling with sand and rocks so Mrs.Mblaster went back to bear trap sandals.
    Costco for rash guards and lifejackets.

Old school Ultra
    I was at Sport Chalet last night and they have Kid Crocks and I think they had some kind of Aqua socks...

Twins+one
    Does anybody have any recomendations as far as water gear for kids/toddlers? Looking for water shoes/vests. We are kind of having a hard time finding stuff for our little one, water shoes mainly.
    Thanks in advance for the help!
    Our little ones, use the CROCS as water shoes. They are perfect for the boat. They do not trap any sand and the kids wear them in the water. I think they are $30 a pair. The vests at Costco are the best deal going right now. They have the infant ones and I think the toddler ones are 20-50 pounds for $25. They have all the padding up front and a crotch strap. My kids hate wearing thier vest but when we got these one they did not take them off all day. Hell I would have paid a $100 if I knew that was going to happen. Good luck!

Trailer Park Casanova
    I went to Walmart yesterday and they did not have squat, unless you wanted an oar, stink bait, treble hooks or 2 lb test. The glow sticks are great. WE used them in the Navy doing SAR during night evolutions, 2 on the rescue swimmer, 2 on the basket or rescue strop, and one on the hoist hook. If it is good enough for them, it is good enough for the kids.
    I just bought 4 new Obrien vests at Wall Mart for $29 each, excellent Dock line, new anchor rope, a USCG throw cushion ($7) and the kids all got new river sandals.
    Depends on the Wall Mart location.
    The Havasu Wall Mart is the best in the chain.
    I usually shop big 5, but the big 5 in Simi sucks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12