Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Red Rock??????????

smalls
    WILDERTHANU54:
    SMALLS I HOPE YOUR THINKING OF COMMING DOWN..... I have a bullet tank, Is 4 gallons gonna make it where I need to go?????????

smalls
    How is the water,Is there noise restictions. Any racin? I don't own any Baffles Is this gonna be a hastle? It's a long haul fora shake down,,,,,,,,

dossangers
    smalls:
    How is the water,Is there noise restictions. Any racin? I don't own any Baffles Is this gonna be a hastle? It's a long haul fora shake down,,,,,,,, Waters good,no hassles, you have enough gas to party!!! COME ON DOWN

superdave013
    Smalls, it sounds like you have never been to Parker before.
    You'll do ok with your smalls tank. Just no dam to dam runs for you.
    Red Rock is right next to Fox's and right between Sundance and the Roadrunner. I don't think you'll be parking at sundance but if you get an inside spot at the roadrunner it's ok to park a flat there.

dossangers
    superdave013:
    Red Rock is right next to Fox's and right between Sundance and the Roadrunner. I don't think you'll be parking at sundance but if you get an inside spot at the roadrunner it's ok to park a flat there. Dave your boats gonna be READY right????

superdave013
    dossangers:
    superdave013:
    Red Rock is right next to Fox's and right between Sundance and the Roadrunner. I don't think you'll be parking at sundance but if you get an inside spot at the roadrunner it's ok to park a flat there. Dave your boats gonna be READY right???? I'm tryin like a mofo to get it done.

WILDERTHANU54
    smalls:
    WILDERTHANU54:
    SMALLS I HOPE YOUR THINKING OF COMMING DOWN..... I have a bullet tank, Is 4 gallons gonna make it where I need to go????????? YA I KNOW ITS THE ONE OUT OF MY BOAT, NOW I HAVE 8 GALLONS AND I CAN GO LIKE 1/4 MILE MORE, REALLY MAKES A DIFFERENCE

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Wilder, missed ya at needles??? I dont want to leave anyone out of the video let me know when your gonna get a porch pass so I can make you a star!!!

wsuwrhr
    If I don't own a v-drive yet, will I still be allowed at Red Rock?
    Brian
    (wanna be v-driver)
    [ June 18, 2003, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: wsuwrhr ]

WILDERTHANU54
    V-DRIVE VIDEO:
    Wilder, missed ya at needles??? I dont want to leave anyone out of the video let me know when your gonna get a porch pass so I can make you a star!!! COOL......LETS SCHEDULE A TIME AT PARKER, EARLY MORNING STYLE, YOU CAN GET "LOOKIE LU" WITH IT'S MAKE OVER AS WELL. TWO FLATS ARE BETTER THAN ONE!!
    [ June 19, 2003, 10:32 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast