Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: So many cop bashing threads........

H2OT TIMES
    Im sorry but I have to say it. TC. you are the DICKHEAD.
    I'll have to co-sign that statement.

NuckinFutz
    It's to bad a great post fitting of the season is ruined by someone who has no clue what he's talking about. Sorry TC, I don't want your girlfiend, but with your attitude she is probably wanting a new boyfriend. I don't want your boat, I like mine just fine. I don't want your wallet either. Have a Merry Christmas.

Old Texan
    To all the Military and LE and your families: A toast and salute for all the hard work and the efforts in keeping us safe and free.
    And Merry Christmas to all!!!!

little rowe boat
    You obviously haven't seen my girlfriend.
    She must have run off with a cop.

LOWRIVER2
    Great story MudPumper,
    I remember an old Lieutenant during my academy talking of his desire to build a retirement home for cops. I'm not here on this thread to discuss the merits-problems of my profession, just to say the comraderie, courage, and intestinal fortitude of the officers I have had the privledge to work with over the years have been second to none. I have the honor of understanding and sharing that bond. It's a damn good feeling.
    I'll be out there on the 25th too, it's part of the job I signed on for, but the twinge of the heart from being away from family is always near.
    Good luck and God Bless the brothers and sisters walking the thin blue line every night. And watch your SIX
    LR

Miss Managed Assets
    Great story :cry: ! We support our L.E. every day. We appreciate all they do. I have friends and patients in the field. May god keep our L.E. that protect us everyday safe. Bless all of them and their families that will be without them for the holidays. Merry Christams all!!!

code8
    I read the trend and felt like most people did. However, when I got to TC's response, it upset me. At first, I was just going to pass it off- No big deal. Everyone has their own opinions. However, every one of us in law enforcement got into their fields because they wanted to help others. That includes the people who may not like cops.
    These people bashing on cops and saying they don't like them are the same people that call 911 for help when their house is getting broken into or there's a crazy man with a gun or your car just got stolen or any other critical incident etc.etc.etc.
    I hope TC and others can keep an open mind about Cops/LE instead of hating them. Your opinion of Cops is based on a uniform, not the person wearing it. I agree there are some bad apples that may have caused you to dislike cops. However most are true and honest in everyway.
    Going 10-8 on X-mas so my partners can spend time with there families.
    Be Safe! :rollside:

JAM
    I've always liked this quote as it relates to public safety and the military:
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
    - George Orwell

SB
    Stand back and consider this, I think it's amazing that a cop or a fireman will risk his life to protect your life or property. Imagine your dad was a criminal and stole all the money that is the source of your wealth. Or you committed a crime to get money to buy a house. As soon as you buy that house, these people are committed to protecting it and you, and will die or maybe kill to do it. You don't have to hire guards like in other countries. Amazing.

Old Texan
    Stand back and consider this, I think it's amazing that a cop or a fireman will risk his life to protect your life or property. Imagine your dad was a criminal and stole all the money that is the source of your wealth. Or you committed a crime to get money to buy a house. As soon as you buy that house, these people are committed to protecting it and you, and will die or maybe kill to do it. You don't have to hire guards like in other countries. Amazing.
    Additionally amazing is our armed forces have the same attitude. Volunteer to fight for freedom and democracy at the risk of their own life and limb. In a foreign land no less that many consider irrelevant to this country's well being.
    Too bad a major segment of our society doesn't get it.
    A giant salute and blessing to all in uniform.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast