Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Winter Modifications worked

Slow Burn
    So its not the extrea 250 horse power you guys added? where is wg789 any ways.
    Mike,.......
    I'm sticking with the breather tube theory!
    Wayne and Pops are at the river until next sunday. Dave and I might go down Thursday night, return Sat. morning.
    BrendellaJet, This picture was taken from the boat ramp at Aha Quin last Saturday afternoon. Going out to make a pass....

76miller
    Slowburn, that sure is a good looking boat. Who makes that scoop if you dont mind me asking ? Thanks.

Bense468
    Looks good. I like it.

HBjet
    Nice...
    what does that thing run?

Bense468
    Go find out randy

WG789
    So its not the extrea 250 horse power you guys added? where is wg789 any ways.
    Hey Mikiee,
    We had to put a smog pump on it to make it legal to run in California it sure did make it sound like a stock motor you should get one :sqeyes: your pumps and relays will be in Thursday after 10:30 call me

Slow Burn
    Slowburn, that sure is a good looking boat. Who makes that scoop if you dont mind me asking ? Thanks.
    76miller
    Thank you, the scoop is a Harwood formula series.
    BHjet
    Last year we ran 102 with all 4 seats and an ice chest. This years goal is to seriously run with guys like Mike D., while still keeping all 4 seats and the ice chest.
    Just a single carb on gasoline.....
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._debut_019.jpg

Mike D..
    Hey Mikiee,
    We had to put a smog pump on it to make it legal to run in California it sure did make it sound like a stock motor you should get one :sqeyes: your pumps and relays will be in Thursday after 10:30 call me
    Thanx, I knew you where lurking some where around here. So are you ringing its neck yet? Did you have good weather today? Get a job! You guys are not aloud to be doing any testing Unless I am there to watch
    I will call you tomorrow and get # an address on where to go
    Slowburn your going to need the button, especially when the new ride shows up!

WG789
    Mike 30 to 40 mph winds all #**^ing day lots of trash blowing around in the air maybe today its not like I will be late for work will tune it up and go out and see how it runs needed a jet change.

Mike D..
    Mike 30 to 40 mph winds all #**^ing day lots of trash blowing around in the air maybe today its not like I will be late for work will tune it up and go out and see how it runs needed a jet change.
    Better luck tomorrow, I know slow burn isn`t getting anything done this week knowing that you and the boat are there. I bet he is having dreams of a certain white and blue CP driving by him . No seriously though when you get some info let us know.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast