Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rumor has it!!!

BILLY.B
    RUMOR had it at the Bass Lake Fest that I was hanging up the paint gun to pursue other interest. NOT TRUE !!!!!!!. Then I get home to hear the same thing. I'am helping out my buddy Greg Ewing (Acceptence on these forums) with his Vessel Assist business out in Needles for the summer (on weekends). He had asked me if i'd be interested in doing this and I thought it would be cool to cruise the river with my son Connor and not only hang out at a place I love to be but to also spend quality time with Connor. By no means does this mean i'm quitting my business that I have worked hard to build over the past 30yrs. I love what I do and have mean't and made more friends then 1 man should have in a life time. Not to mention that I absolutley love bringing boats back from the dead when I redue an old boat. So whoever it was that started this rumor or that has heard it, it is only that...A RUMOR!!!!

RUMOR had it at the Bass Lake Fest that I was hanging up the paint gun to pursue other interest. NOT TRUE !!!!!!!. Then I get home to hear the same thing. I'am helping out my buddy Greg Ewing (Acceptence on these forums) with his Vessel Assist business out in Needles for the summer (on weekends). He had asked me if i'd be interested in doing this and I thought it would be cool to cruise the river with my son Connor and not only hang out at a place I love to be but to also spend quality time with Connor. By no means does this mean i'm quitting my business that I have worked hard to build over the past 30yrs. I love what I do and have mean't and made more friends then 1 man should have in a life time. Not to mention that I absolutley love bringing boats back from the dead when I redue an old boat. So whoever it was that started this rumor or that has heard it, it is only that...A RUMOR!!!!
    So who is gonna replace you in the booth?

Does that mean that you and Conner can give me a tow back to the river from Michigan??? I need to get out of here!!!!
    Steve

MAXIMUS
    Well that sucks... I thought you were gonna be able to lay down some strips on phils sled??? Rankin do you have Vales #??? Another good buisness down the shitter...

Well that sucks... I thought you were gonna be able to lay down some strips on phils sled??? Rankin do you have Vales #??? Another good buisness down the shitter...
    Hey you Sasquatch! When is the K boat coming out?

dmontzsta
    That does sound like fun.
    If you are ever in trouble in Needles, you can now look for the painter to swoop in and save your ass.

Sherpa
    Can I use your shop while you're away for the summer-??
    I promise to clean all the weld-spatter off the floors when I'm done.....
    --Sherpa

vdriver4ever
    Billy does that make my boat worth more $$ since I got one of the last great paint jobs by the famous Billy B?
    I think I will change the name of the boat to "Last One"

MAXIMUS
    Hey you Sasquatch! When is the K boat coming out?
    WELL monkey boy since we have to find a new banana leaf smoker to throw some war paint on that mess that rankin is trying to sell us, I am not sure??? Maybe I can tow it to needles & Billy can rattle can the focker while its in tow??? I guess touching up plan b is out of the question now too... wtf! :cry:

SCR INC
    Dude I herd you were busy towing in guys that are sporting Red G strings? You must love you weekend job Thats not rite dude.. Cut the rope next time!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast