Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rumor has it!!!

...if he can make the time from "VESSEL ASSIST" Travis im sure he will take care of your boat!

Rattle Can Lou
    Do you wear a mask when you are exposed to all those fumes???:idea:
    I reread my post and I really think it was more the liquor then iit was fumes...I'm in full training for Burley. If I offeded you ol Putty Head, you have my heartfelt apology. Yeah, Right.

MAXIMUS
    I reread my post and I really think it was more the liquor then iit was fumes...I'm in full training for Burley. If I offeded you ol Putty Head, you have my heartfelt apology. Yeah, Right.
    Looks like we may have to arm wrestle...:devil:

LakesOnly
    Well then, bring a good supply of sandpaper to the river and be sure to wet-sand the wood deckers after you guys raise them up from the bottom.
    LO

Wildchild80
    So if you're pulling sunk boats up who's gonna keep the shop's Verizon bill up to quota?
    That is always the way it is. I know I should have dumped the Verizon stock brfore Billy went public with this

lucky
    I heard a rumor that Lou just Went public - Rattle can lue , all you can spray 99.95 ccccccc come on

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I heard a rumor that Lou just Went public - Rattle can lue , all you can spray 99.95 ccccccc come on
    I thought you meant "out of the closet" which was actually some time ago.... I don't start rumors so you didn't hear that from me.

Rattle Can Lou
    Ya know, I was just thikin when I read all this gay stuff. In the last coupla weeks I have had several private conversations with Maxi and Rankin. Does this mean anything subliminally? Could I be lookin at the other side of the fence??? This creeps me out. And to think, they are both gonna be in Burley in a few weeks. I'm gonna go home to my wife right now....RCL, scared and covering up.

sandcoon
    Ya know I'm gonna go home to my wife right now....RCL, scared and covering up.
    Ok , I left some beers in the refrigerator for you - and i made the bed aslo

Could I be lookin at the other side of the fence???
    Well if the Santa suit fits then...
    RCL, scared and covering up.
    After a promotional holiday season that will go down in history, I don't blame you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast