Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trade helicopter time for boat time

kanedog
    My wife and I are fellow ***boaters from Canada snowbirding in Havasu for 3 months from now until May.We could not bring our boat but we did bring our helicopter.Seeing the boats on the lake lately has got me thinking boating.
    If someone would be interested in making a trade like for 1 hr of helicopter engine hour meter time for 2 hrs of engine hour meter boating time then give me a pm or reply here.I fly the helicopter,you drive the boat!
    Here are a few guidlines so as keep things fair-
    Your boat should be a 2002 or newer and worth 150k or more when you bought it.As helicopter operating costs are high, so is high performance boating.This keeps us a little more even than if we were in your dads 16 ft runabout.Trade is not transferrable to friends or family and is only with you.
    If you would like to just take us out hospitality wise with no trade, then thats cool too.We pay for all booze.
    Drunk,loudmouth,know-it-all,belligerent(sp?) a***oles need not respond.
    We are friendly,happy, cool people interested in meeting new friends and hangin' out.I am 36 and wife is 33.
    I won't drink when I am flying the helicopter and have your life in my hands ,so it would be cool if you didn't drink while you have my(our) life(s) in your hands driving the boat.
    You must also be less than 240lbs for weight limitations on the helicopter.The helicopter has the capacity to take 2 people(1 passenger and the pilot)
    Tough bill to fit I think-thin,non alcoholic,responsible boater.lol.
    Looking frwd to some interesting responses.
    Love the weather here.

boatsnblondes
    pass, post again when you are flying a hughes 500 or a bell jetranger....

Phat Matt
    Is your heli a high performance one?
    We might be able to work something out. A heli ride sounds fun.
    Oh, an my POS is in the latest issue of Hot Boat.

Redneck
    sorry guess my 2 seater boat wont work dang it I wanted a ride oh well

moneypit
    Umm, your in the boat sellers capitol. Just go test drive alot of boats... DuH?? :sqeyes:

kanedog
    redneck you rock!good sense of haha much appreciated.I could sit on your knee maybe.naw,i want my own seat,my wife can sit on your knee

Jordy
    my wife can sit on your knee
    Without pics, that means nothing. I might be willing to give her goatee rides when you're out screwing around in your R22.
    p.s. My goatee has weight limits too. Take that 240 and divide it in half and that would be the top end of the spectrum.

boatsnblondes
    This is what happened to the last guy I knew who offered a goat ride to a girl sight unseen...be careful what you wish for...... :crossx:
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...id=11230&stc=1

BigBlockBaja
    Your boat should be a 2002 or newer and worth 150k or more when you bought it
    Boats that cost that much can take out more that one person at a time...
    The helicopter has the capacity to take 2 people(1 passenger and the pilot)

Jordy
    This is what happened to the last guy I knew who offered a goat ride to a girl sight unseen...be careful what you wish for...... :crossx:
    Please note above where pics were requested as well as an upper limit was set on weight at 120. This ain't my first rodeo.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast