Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trade helicopter time for boat time

mike37
    hell I would go for that deal
    it would great to see Havasu from the air
    but I'm not there and my bot doesn't qualify on the price side any way

Jordy
    Yeah.....It went something like this.....Fu#$%#$%^%^&**(&*&%^%$Roland#@$%%$^%^#^&^ &Guru!$%%^@%^%$^%$mankybiatch%$^#$%^#$%^%^barney@% $ ^#%^*&&&*
    I think you forgot a couple sets of ( . ) ( . )'s too. I do remember that conversation though.

Redneck
    redneck you rock!good sense of haha much appreciated.I could sit on your knee maybe.naw,i want my own seat,my wife can sit on your knee
    sounds good i prob wont be out til bout april with my boat but your welcome to come out and ride.

SummerBreeze
    You might want to take a few test drives in some of Magics boats they are having DEMO DAYS on the 25th and 26th of Feb at the docks at the Nautical Inn. They will have 6 boats to take out.
    928 680-7600 sales@sleekcraft.com to book a demo ride

SummitKarl
    is that $150k Canadian
    I will give you and the wife a ride Friday.
    Then I will take you for a real Heli ride in Steve Huffs Cobra, for 150k US

Rock-it man
    My wife and I are fellow ***boaters from Canada snowbirding in Havasu for 3 months from now until May.We could not bring our boat but we did bring our helicopter.Seeing the boats on the lake lately has got me thinking boating.
    If someone would be interested in making a trade like for 1 hr of helicopter engine hour meter time for 2 hrs of engine hour meter boating time then give me a pm or reply here.I fly the helicopter,you drive the boat!
    Here are a few guidlines so as keep things fair-
    Your boat should be a 2002 or newer and worth 150k or more when you bought it.As helicopter operating costs are high, so is high performance boating.This keeps us a little more even than if we were in your dads 16 ft runabout.Trade is not transferrable to friends or family and is only with you.
    If you would like to just take us out hospitality wise with no trade, then thats cool too.We pay for all booze.
    Drunk,loudmouth,know-it-all,belligerent(sp?) a***oles need not respond.
    We are friendly,happy, cool people interested in meeting new friends and hangin' out.I am 36 and wife is 33.
    I won't drink when I am flying the helicopter and have your life in my hands ,so it would be cool if you didn't drink while you have my(our) life(s) in your hands driving the boat.
    You must also be less than 240lbs for weight limitations on the helicopter.The helicopter has the capacity to take 2 people(1 passenger and the pilot)
    Tough bill to fit I think-thin,non alcoholic,responsible boater.lol.
    Looking frwd to some interesting responses.
    Love the weather here.
    Hey kanedog !!!I will be at Havasu April 26-30 and will give you a ride in this !!!! You will be going right by our shop on your way back up north stop on by. Will try and get up to one of your PokerRuns this year. How the Eliminator running ?? Have fun in Havasu !!!! I could use the chopper in April !!!!!! Thanks Rockitman

maxwedge
    Drunk,loudmouth,know-it-all,belligerent(sp?) a***oles need not respond.
    This statement rules out everybody on Hot Boat. I wonder why he posted this here?

KACHINA KEN
    How about this instead,
    Hi Guys, were 2 mid thirties Canadians that will be in town soon and though we don't have our boat we will be bringing a small helo to putter around in. We would like to do some boating while we are there also, any one want to hang out and maybe exchange some rides?
    Kinda simple huh? All the other stuff was kinda unnecessary.

SummitKarl
    http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...guy/spence.gif
    :2purples:

ROTFLMAO
    you just gota love the Mad Max Movies

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast