Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How was the Rhino trip???

caroftheweek
    ok guys and girls, seeing as how i am still jealous for not being able to make it out with all of you, rub it in some more and tell me how the weekend went?
    Ryan

sigepmock
    Trip was good, thanks for asking. Wind picked up a little on Sat but not too bad. I didn't get as many rides in as I wanted because the whole family was still fighting that cold but over all a great trip. We'll have to get some more Rhino group rides in next time, maybe head for the bigger dunes too.
    Hopefully somebody got some pics because as usual I didn't.

Mrs. casean
    It was a great trip and a great mix of people in the group! The wind was nothing to worry about luckily! Died down in the evening and had a great night! The Rhino was lots of fun out there! Us girls even took them for a ride to the hill and back...that was fun! It was nice to meet new people and see everyone. I did get a picture of our Rhino towing out the Jeep :crossx: And a few others but not as many as I wish I did! The razor backs weren't fun though on the bikes or the Rhinos! They were everywhere! But we all had a safe fun weekend. Thanks to you all for a great trip~ Maybe we can all get out there St. Patty's Day Weekend? We will have to do more Rhino trips for sure! Good times

Cole Trickle
    The trip was great and the new Rhino ran flawlessly.We did a couple good runs to Olds and the Sand drags and I am very impressed with what a almost stock Rhino can handle.If I would have had my ice chest strapped down a little better I would have made it through the whoops on sand highway almost unscaved tapped out around 40mph.(Thanks again Chris and Carrie for picking up my dropped beer)
    Weather couldn't have been better and I have a simi farmers tan to prove it.
    Jen and I went on a solo trip staurday and got into some pretty big dunes on our way to olds.The Rhino never complained but I could see the concern in Jens eyes so we tamed it down a bit and took some medium size dunes instead.You would hate to roll that thing alone and not have another Rhino or quad to pull you over.(We did have GPS and a cel phone on us)
    Overall a great weekend with some really cool people.

Magic34
    Glad everyone had fun. My weekend sucked!!!!!!
    After the RV dealer F'ed the entire weekend up for me (it was completely Beaudry RV fault) I decided to take the boat out on Saturday, left at 10:30 and got to the lake at 12:30, only to get it off the trailer, find that an impeller was toast and put it right back on the trailer.
    So I got home at 3:30 and locked myself in the house. I couldn't take it anymore.
    SPAM...... All the toys I own are for sale, make an offer!!!! :cry: :cry:

caroftheweek
    Sorry man. when it rains, it pours. just think, if you sold the boat and trailer, then what would you have to look forward to on the weekends? then you would not need that big truck so you would have to sell that. then you would not need that big garage to keep it all in. So now you need to sell the house. and on and on. see where that leads? keep your bitchen stuff.

sigepmock
    Sorry to hear about the trouble Michael, we'll have to make it up later.
    We'll definately have to do another trip in March and maybe this time we'll actually do a little partying.....Deanno came over to the camp both nights and I think he was pretty dissappointed.......no party, no explosions, no night rides.....WE SUCK :cry:
    Thanks for taking the time anyway Deanno, it was great meeting you and your family, that rail of your's aint half bad either.
    And thanks to everyone that out sorry if we hid in the moho too much, we'll shake this cold and be ready for another trip soon.
    Chris

riverbound
    I had a blast and will make it to the next one (maybe even stay the whole weekend )
    We ended up goign to Ocotillo.....NO WIND , but the riding is better in Glamis.
    Group pic (Friday)
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...id=11242&stc=1
    The Jeep thought he could go every where we did Good thing there were a couple Rhinos to pull him out.
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...id=11244&stc=1
    Olds @ sunset.
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...id=11245&stc=1
    The heaviest Rhino in attendance
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...id=11246&stc=1
    Thanks for the Ride in your car Deano......I will never be happy with the Rhino now

sigepmock
    Great Pics Bill!!! I'll have to send the Jeep pic to Mike(Jeep Owner), at least he was humble about it. Glad you made it and feel free to stick around next time. I promise not to make you park next to Brandin next time :yuk: Any chance you ended up with an extra blue fold up chair, we lost one somehow? Blue with a brownish stripe.
    I definately felt the extra weight of my cage, I'm sure that cage of yours was slowing you down. Time for another upgrade :cry:
    I told you not to go in that buggy, everything else sucks once you've been in a long travel buggy.

riverbound
    Great Pics Bill!!! I'll have to send the Jeep pic to Mike(Jeep Owner), at least he was humble about it. Glad you made it and feel free to stick around next time. I promise not to make you park next to Brandin next time :yuk: Any chance you ended up with an extra blue fold up chair, we lost one somehow? Blue with a brownish stripe.
    I definately felt the extra weight of my cage, I'm sure that cage of yours was slowing you down. Time for another upgrade :cry:
    I told you not to go in that buggy, everything else sucks once you've been in a long travel buggy.
    Yes I did end up with an extra blue chair. I unloaded the trailer last night and was wondering where that chari came from
    I will get it and put it in my car and we can meet up later so you can get it back.
    I have a feeling come summer I will have a completely differnet animal in my rhino In ocotillo some friends planted the seed for a high compression ported and polished 686 CC monster
    <--- cant be the last one up Olds again

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast