Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How was the Rhino trip???

riverbound

Cole Trickle
    Bill's Rhino might be heavy but i5t looks cool and In the event of an end over end I would much rather be in his seat than mine.(Plus your little one looked pretty cute using the middle grab bar as a jungle gym)
    Thanks for pulling me out on Friday...... Nothing cooler than haveing a 30K chevy pulled out by a 100K Freightliner!!
    You still suck for leaving and stealing my power :cry:

riverbound
    Bill's Rhino might be heavy but i5t looks cool and In the event of an end over end I would much rather be in his seat than mine.(Plus your little one looked pretty cute using the middle grab bar as a jungle gym)
    Thanks for pulling me out on Friday...... Nothing cooler than haveing a 30K chevy pulled out by a 100K Freightliner!!
    You still suck for leaving and stealing my power :cry:
    The cage is pretty stout (heavy) so that is just a way for me to justify the motor work
    No problem pulling you out......Im just happy it wasnt the other way around
    You had enough extension cords....you should have ran it accross camp and plugged in to the Mock castel
    next time I will stay the whole weekend......as long as it doesn't get windy... I HATE wind :crossx:

Cole Trickle
    The cage is pretty stout (heavy) so that is just a way for me to justify the motor work
    No problem pulling you out......Im just happy it wasnt the other way around
    You had enough extension cords....you should have ran it accross camp and plugged in to the Mock castel
    next time I will stay the whole weekend......as long as it doesn't get windy... I HATE wind :crossx:
    The wind kinda sucks around camp but it's great for keeping the dust out of your mouth/face on rides. It picked up a little around noon and then died off around 3pm.

caroftheweek
    well after seeing the pics, i am definitley going to make the next one. after next week, the trailer hunt is on. looking for a toyhauler atleast 30' if anyone knows of anyone selling one. Thanks for posting pics Bill.
    Ryan

sigepmock
    I still can't believe Brandin found the only soft spot for 100 yards in any direction. I wish I had a picture of Bill pulling you out and of the airborn ice chest flying stunt work too. That's it I'm following you next time with my camera ready.
    COTW check out GlamisDunes.com, lot's of good trailer for sale in the Buy/Sell section.

Magic34
    I still can't believe Brandin found the only soft spot for 100 yards in any direction. I wish I had a picture of Bill pulling you out and of the airborn ice chest flying stunt work too. That's it I'm following you next time with my camera ready.
    COTW check out GlamisDunes.com, lot's of good trailer for sale in the Buy/Sell section.
    Glad I didn't go then, because I would have been the one finding that soft spot. My truck is magically drawn to those areas.
    RB, any issues with getting stuck at all? WTF, you left after 1 day?

riverbound
    Glad I didn't go then, because I would have been the one finding that soft spot. My truck is magically drawn to those areas.
    RB, any issues with getting stuck at all? WTF, you left after 1 day?
    There were NO issues whatsoever with me getting stuck.
    I did pack up and leave on Sat. and went to Ocotillo. I met up with a bunch of people over there. It got windy on Sat. and I didnt want to deal with it, there was no wind in Ocotillo. But it was really dusty and dry
    Here is my Rhino after one ride.....good thing I had a shower in the trailer
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...id=11255&stc=1

caroftheweek
    COTW check out GlamisDunes.com, lot's of good trailer for sale in the Buy/Sell section.[/QUOTE]
    i have been looking the last couple of months. saw some good deals go by but can not jump on them until i have the parking done at the house. we are getting there. in the next couple weeks everything should be complete. just in time for the winter season to come to a close :cry: :cry:

Cole Trickle
    I was the token get stuck guy for the weekend. In all fairness Chris sabotoged me when he started yelling directions and I stopped right in the middle of the 10x10 quick sand pit.(I could have gotten out without a tow but Bill was Johnny on the spot and I was stuck and towed out in under 2 minutes)
    Bring the Camera next time!! I have a feeling the "flying beer incedent" will continue until I get some better shocks or tie the cooler in a little better!! :crossx:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast