Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How was the Rhino trip???

djunkie
    The cage is pretty stout (heavy) so that is just a way for me to justify the motor work
    :
    Ya you gotta be able to keep up with those golf carts. :crossx:

sigepmock
    I was the token get stuck guy for the weekend. In all fairness Chris sabotoged me when he started yelling directions and I stopped right in the middle of the 10x10 quick sand pit.(I could have gotten out without a tow but Bill was Johnny on the spot and I was stuck and towed out in under 2 minutes)
    Bring the Camera next time!! I have a feeling the "flying beer incedent" will continue until I get some better shocks or tie the cooler in a little better!! :crossx:
    I was hoping you'd forget that part.

Cole Trickle
    I was hoping you'd forget that part.
    You made up for it when you resued my beer!!
    Is it weird that I never sas it again once you and Carried got your hands on it?
    I think I am gona have to invest in one of thse soft coolers and some more bungies.
    On a side note I need some more lights!!!
    Also I think I might loose the tailgate and the bed liner in search of a lighter Rhino....
    I was realy impressed by how yours went over some of the stuff yesterday with a full size passenger in the back!! :crossx:

JB in so cal
    RB, the trailer turned out niiiiiiice!

sigepmock
    You made up for it when you resued my beer!!
    Is it weird that I never sas it again once you and Carried got your hands on it?
    I think I am gona have to invest in one of thse soft coolers and some more bungies.
    On a side note I need some more lights!!!
    Also I think I might loose the tailgate and the bed liner in search of a lighter Rhino....
    I was realy impressed by how yours went over some of the stuff yesterday with a full size passenger in the back!! :crossx:
    The beer was a lost cause, Carrie and I only picked up what was left of it....a mix of broken gatorade bottles, leaky beer cans and one Dr Pepper that didn't survive the ride back with us.......oh yeah and a bunch of sticky sand that was stuck to everything.....next time you're picking up you own mess :yuk:
    More lights and less weight is the key. I was looking for stuff to take off/cut off but there isn't a lot I could see.
    From now on it's no fat kids in the back seat for me.......the Rhino was down right scary with the extra person in back....even in the small dunes...chasing the long travel buggy didn't help I'm sure :crossx:

Magic34
    I've got the weekend after President's Day set up at this point. But, hopefully the bike it done by then. I dropped it off this morning for some mods.

riverbound
    RB, the trailer turned out niiiiiiice!
    Yah...the guy did a REALLY good job.

casean
    Group pic (Friday)
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attac...id=11242&stc=1
    Friday was a blast cruising all the Rhino's around. Definitely need to work on adding lights. The stock ones are worthless.
    Bill,
    Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. I'll try and get ours up sometime this week. You guys should have stuck around for the whole weekend.
    Brandin,
    Your Rhino looks like it has a long travel kit on it in these pictures. I should have stuck with the stock wheels and turned then inside out :crossx: You've motivated me add some tunes to the Rhino.
    Chris,
    Thanks for setting this up and inviting us to come along, and please work on your gas bomb making skills :skull:

Cole Trickle
    The beer was a lost cause, Carrie and I only picked up what was left of it....a mix of broken gatorade bottles, leaky beer cans and one Dr Pepper that didn't survive the ride back with us.......oh yeah and a bunch of sticky sand that was stuck to everything.....next time you're picking up you own mess :yuk:
    More lights and less weight is the key. I was looking for stuff to take off/cut off but there isn't a lot I could see.
    From now on it's no fat kids in the back seat for me.......the Rhino was down right scary with the extra person in back....even in the small dunes...chasing the long travel buggy didn't help I'm sure :crossx:
    Thanks again for picking up the mess we must have hit really hard to break a plastic gatorade bottle and pop a Dr.Pepper can!! Sure was fun from the Drivers seat and Jen was laughing her ass off the whole time. I thought that you guys actually might have hit it harder I didn't even think that we had ejected the beer from the cooler.
    You could tell you were driving the Rhino hard on that last ride! you had a couple wheels off teh ground on more than one occasion because you needed the speed to get over the top.I made a couple comments to Jen that you made good decisions picking your own lines because the Rhino just won't do what a rail will up and over some of the dunes.
    I had a great time and really enjoy the wide open thrill rides with a challenge level of 8.9

sigepmock
    No problem on picking up the mess, I'm sure you would have done the same for me. Talk about tires in the air you and Jen were a good two feet off the ground on that set of whoops, at least she was laughing and not yelling at you to stop :cry: . Next trip we'll have to head for the big dunes and see how far we can make it. No back seat passengers this time.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast