Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: How was the Rhino trip???

djunkie
    Not sure where we're going to camp that weekend. Depends on if some certain friends go... we'd like to camp off Gecko, but we'll see. We'll let you know where we are going to camp when we figure it all out! Wash 13 is fun
    I haven't been to Glamis in years since I had my bad accident so I wanna go back and see if I can get into it again. I figured since a big group of my friends are going that it would be a good trip. I'd probably come out early sat. morning and go home sunday though. My g/f has never been so I don't know if shes gonna like it. Plus I wanna see what this golf cart can do in the sand. :rollside:

djunkie
    As of now, the plans say Gecko. It should be a very slow weekend out there so Gecko wouldn't be a problem.
    Cool. If I go I'll come and see if I can find you guys. I'll probably be cruising around solo since all my friends have quads and rails so I don't know how far I'll be able to follow them in the golf cart.

Mrs. casean
    I haven't been to Glamis in years since I had my bad accident so I wanna go back and see if I can get into it again. I figured since a big group of my friends are going that it would be a good trip. I'd probably come out early sat. morning and go home sunday though. My g/f has never been so I don't know if shes gonna like it. Plus I wanna see what this golf cart can do in the sand. :rollside:
    It's always fun to see what the carts can do in the sand... I enjoyed driving it around there... but the Rhino was fun and did go everywhere... even when I was driving Well if anything, maybe we can meet up somewhere just to say hey and have a beer We'll see what we decided on for a camping spot closer to the weekend though. It's still up in the air for us.

Magic34
    Cool. If I go I'll come and see if I can find you guys. I'll probably be cruising around solo since all my friends have quads and rails so I don't know how far I'll be able to follow them in the golf cart.
    I'll teach you how to drive that thing. I could hang with most of the Rhinos I rode with and they take them everywhere and fast at that.

Magic34
    Anyone still going this weekend?
    I wasn't getting called from the dealer, so I drove down there to see my trailer for myself. I found out that my service advisor was fired and the trailer was done with all but 1 thing and they are waiting on parts. Parts wont come in for another 3 weeks, but the trailer is ready to go. I will just drop it back off next month.
    So, I am for sure 100% heading to Glamis this weekend.

Mrs. casean
    Anyone still going this weekend?
    I wasn't getting called from the dealer, so I drove down there to see my trailer for myself. I found out that my service advisor was fired and the trailer was done with all but 1 thing and they are waiting on parts. Parts wont come in for another 3 weeks, but the trailer is ready to go. I will just drop it back off next month.
    It's our friends birthday and he wants to go to Ocotillo Wells so that's where we're headed now
    So, I am for sure 100% heading to Glamis this weekend.
    Have fun out there! Glad to hear your trailer is finally almost done!

Magic34
    Have fun out there! Glad to hear your trailer is finally almost done!
    You guys still going?

Mrs. casean
    You guys still going?
    We're going to Ocotillo Wells. It's our friends birthday and he wanted to go there so we're going to miss the sand this weekend :cry:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456