Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Batteries??????

79 HUSTLER
    I posted this in the audio section but at one hit a day I figured a might get some answers asap here...
    Looking to order some new batts for the system and was looking at the odyssey pc2150 group 31. How many would you suggest that I use:
    1-Alpine PDX 4.150
    1-Alpine PDX 1.1000
    I am told these amps draw way less power so I was think of just two of these odyssey's for the stereo only.. I already have dedicated batts for starting. Do you think 2 or 3 are needed.

CornWater
    I posted this in the audio section but at one hit a day I figured a might get some answers asap here...
    Looking to order some new batts for the system and was looking at the odyssey pc2150 group 31. How many would you suggest that I use:
    1-Alpine PDX 4.150
    1-Alpine PDX 1.1000
    I am told these amps draw way less power so I was think of just two of these odyssey's for the stereo only.. I already have dedicated batts for starting. Do you think 2 or 3 are needed.
    I'd run 2. I have the PDX 4.150 and a JL 1000.1 running off one 2150, and it works well, but dies after 3-4 hours of loud playing. I'm actually going to pick up a second one today.

phebus
    Two should be good unless you are playing sandbar DJ all day long. Pretty impressive battery with a lot of reserve power. You could always add another if you found you needed it, but at 80lbs. each, I would wait to see if you really needed it.

phebus
    Also, make sure you get a high amp charger to be able to bring them back up each night. Batteries don't like being stored in a discharged state.

CornWater
    FYI, it seems these are on backorder, and no one will have any for a few weeks. If someone knows where I can get one, let me know.
    Thanks

BajaMike
    FYI, it seems these are on backorder, and no one will have any for a few weeks. If someone knows where I can get one, let me know.
    Thanks
    Costco....

jbtrailerjim
    Thanks
    My brother in law sells them. He owns the Audio Shoppe in Riverside. He usually has them in stock. His name is Alan. Tell him Jimmy told you to call.
    Audio Shoppe
    3645 Merrill Ave.
    Riverside. Ca. 92506
    (951)787-0550

phebus
    Car Toyz in Havasu has them if you are coming out here.

CornWater
    My brother in law sells them. He owns the Audio Shoppe in Riverside. He usually has them in stock. His name is Alan. Tell him Jimmy told you to call.
    Audio Shoppe
    3645 Merrill Ave.
    Riverside. Ca. 92506
    (951)787-0550
    All ready did, he's out.
    Car Toyz in Havasu has them if you are coming out here.
    Spoke to Frank, he's out as well...

jenndon
    Audio Shoppe
    3645 Merrill Ave.
    Riverside. Ca. 92506
    (951)787-0550
    He had some last time I was there...if not he will have them soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast