Thread: Big numbers at Anna

LynnsJet
    Cell phones for soldiers received donations of 91 phones at Lake Anna this weekend. That is an incredible. I want to offer a special thanks to Sunkist, Tim Seitz and the Vienna Virginia Police that collected a good portion of the phones. Plus I have several people that are going to mail me phones this week. We could end up with over 100 phones that will benefit our soldiers in Iraq. Thanks go out to everyone that took an interest in this project.
    Remember anyone can donate phones directly by going to cellphonesforsoldiers.com.
    Thanks for all the donations and God Bless everyone.
    125 boats at Anna this year. That is the unoffical total of Hot Boats and Spectator boats that were at Jack's house at one time Saturday afternoon when counted by Sunkist. How good is that? I am sure the total number was way over 150.
    Thanks Jack for having us again. You are a very remarkable guy.

sunkisst
    I will forward this to Timmy...VPD

TaylorJet
    lynns, did you get the white box of phones i left with wetdream when i picked up my shirts on sat. if not he has them. thanks again.

sleeper16
    I want to say thanks to everyone that made lake annia a go for this year. Bill want to say thank for let me hangout with you saturday. for the frist time to make it. I had a ball. I have two good pic. of or boat and my friend like it. I hope to see at some up coming events. next time bill I hope to have may boat.
    THANK TO EVEYONE THAT WAS PART OF LAKE ANNIA THIS YEAR!!
    SLEEPER16
    (CHUCK)

LynnsJet
    lynns, did you get the white box of phones i left with wetdream when i picked up my shirts on sat. if not he has them. thanks again.
    I absolutely did get the white box. It was a tremendous addition to the total. I ask around and I was not able to find out who left the "white box". I'm glad I now know. Thanks for your effort. I am sure it will be much appreciated by the guys & gals in Iraq.
    To everyone: Start saving and collecting phones now. Spread the word. I am going to try and make the trip to Lake James and of course I will be at Lake Anna in 08'. Heck, Lake Anna 08' is only 51 weeks away.