Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our first trip to Lake Anna

CVX20
    There is a CV19SS for sale in Roanoke that needs a total restoration . It has the windshield but no engine and the pump is out but still sitting in the boat. I think it will be going for about $500. I also know where a second one is. It belongs to a friend of a friend in NC. It has the windshield but no motor, no pump and no engine hatch but is in good shape for it's age and can be to restored. Please feel free to PM me and I will fill you in as best I can. The CV19 that was in the pic is not my boat. It belongs to our good friends Scott and Tammy.

Thunderbolt
    Nice pics man

Wet Dream
    Nice pics man
    I think this one is real nice
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...TheEast009.jpg

Wet Dream
    Nice pics man

CVX20
    I think this one is real nice and remember, Melissa want's a ride next time

LAND_LOVER69
    Hey Wet Dream! Thanks for everything! We got the shirt thing figured out when we got back to the pontoon! I finally got to see your jet up close and I gotta say "SWEEEEEET"!
    This was my first trip to Anna and it was great! We didn't run into any punks or pricks or bitches while we were there! I can't wait till next year!

Murray PE 857
    Hey Bill,
    JR said he had my shirts and I needed to send you the money. FAT CHANCE, lol!
    Anyway.......If you will give me your address and the amount I will send you a check today.
    If you don't want to post it here my email add. is Boatracer857@suddenlink.net.
    My PM's and stuff don't seem work on the ***boat site anymore. Looks like a good time was had by all. Sorry I couldn't make it, but the Achilles isn't healing very quickly.
    Thank you, Bill.

sleeper16
    Bill
    thank for the let me hang out with you this past weekend. my borther love the shirt. I had a great time. I come back out there sunday but you where some where else. I seen you running back to the boat ramp. I had pic. of saturday. I have two pic. of your nice boat that I was going to give two you. sorry I did not see you out there the next day. I hope to see you at the next up coming event.
    thank lots for the great time
    chuck (sleeper16)
    when will you be back at lake annia agian?

Wet Dream
    Bill
    thank for the let me hang out with you this past weekend. my borther love the shirt. I had a great time. I come back out there sunday but you where some where else. I seen you running back to the boat ramp. I had pic. of saturday. I have two pic. of your nice boat that I was going to give two you. sorry I did not see you out there the next day. I hope to see you at the next up coming event.
    thank lots for the great time
    chuck (sleeper16)
    when will you be back at lake annia agian?
    Glad you enjoyed it, and it was great meeting you. Sunday's weather wasn't that great in the am, so we waited it out a little. Then we cruised out to Kojac's and the sandbar. Then it was down to Jack's, but met him out on the lake. I put 25 miles on the boat that day, and was having oil pressure issues, so I put her away for the day. We'll definately see you next time. We will do something mid to late August.

sleeper16
    I was out there I put about 8 or 9 miles on my jet ski sunday. yeah let me now when it is I would love to be there with my boat. I hope it all work out the way I am think about having my boat back in the water. I hope it will before my birthday.( june 30 ) my piston should be here tomorrow. if it work out I will be. that be a day for the water rain or shine.
    maybe I have to come up there one weekend to go run.talk about it later.
    thanks again
    chuck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12