Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: DCB Mach 22 with Twin 2.5 Drags

Tunnel Vision
    bump

Tunnel Vision
    Your pictures didn't work.......
    One has to be smarter than a fifth grader to post and that would not be me
    Hey Andy good talking to you the other day. The guy that called you that was supposedly approved to buy my boat, his wife pulled the plug on the sale:devil:
    I think it would fit nicley in your stables for your weekday excursions on havasu
    Think about it this way you could have a 22,26 and a 32 an be the ultimate baller, depending on what your mood is that day
    Have a great weekend and be safe man..........
    Dan

Tunnel Vision
    Thank you for posting my pics.
    TV

andy01
    One has to be smarter than a fifth grader to post and that would not be me
    Hey Andy good talking to you the other day. The guy that called you that was supposedly approved to buy my boat, his wife pulled the plug on the sale:devil:
    I think it would fit nicley in your stables for your weekday excursions on havasu
    Think about it this way you could have a 22,26 and a 32 an be the ultimate baller, depending on what your mood is that day
    Have a great weekend and be safe man..........
    Dan
    I don't need three boats, your crazy.........You need two... I just dropped the price on mine 6K, I'll drop it off at DCB for the open bow. You can pay me and then pay Dave for the open bow when you pick it up. You cannot find a lower priced brand new 26 anywhere. Bring my 22' with twins down here on your way to pick up your brand new F-26 open bow. I'll take that 22' on trade. Hell I can even get isurance on it. Oh here's your boat..... http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...67#post2670367
    You will have to discount yours as much as I did mine though. Just to make things fair and all........ Have a good weekend and take care of my 22'.
    Andy

TOBTEK
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...Picture502.jpg
    were you saying this ISN't Kab's old 22? very close if not! Andy lets partner up on this, id love to have this in YOUR new Havasu garage could be a cool paint project if anything

andy01
    were you saying this ISN't Kab's old 22? very close if not! Andy lets partner up on this, id love to have this in YOUR new Havasu garage could be a cool paint project if anything
    :idea: I really should ,no I need to unload the 26', then I would be game! We could run it all winter like when we were running your 26' to Topac in Feb. But this year we could be running at 120 plus all the way there.........
    Andy

Tunnel Vision
    I don't need three boats, your crazy.........You need two... I just dropped the price on mine 6K, I'll drop it off at DCB for the open bow. You can pay me and then pay Dave for the open bow when you pick it up. You cannot find a lower priced brand new 26 anywhere. Bring my 22' with twins down here on your way to pick up your brand new F-26 open bow. I'll take that 22' on trade. Hell I can even get isurance on it. Oh here's your boat..... http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...67#post2670367
    You will have to discount yours as much as I did mine though. Just to make things fair and all........ Have a good weekend and take care of my 22'.
    Andy
    Were still on the fence on which way to go on the next boat, we really need a 26-28' deck boat because of our little boys, 2&4yrs, but my wife and I really want to keep the 22, but your 26 might would also fill the bill w/o the open bow:idea: . So confused.
    I have no problem insuring it, state farm, under $400 year! full replacement, believe it or not!
    What else do you have in stock, I would consider trading if the right boat and deal came along.:idea:
    TV

Tunnel Vision
    Who was saying this was not Kab's old 22? Not me.
    It was KAB's and he took great care of it and that's why I bought it from him.
    Since I bought it I changed the trailer color, added Stainless steel fenders and added alternator's to both engines.
    Calling Andy! listen to your partner he "would love to have this in your new garage" he's a smart, smart man! Thanks Toby that's a great idea!
    I think it would fit great in your new garage in my opinion
    Dan

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast