Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Sale:Tunnel ram w/carbs

stump
    Edelbrock TR2X tunnel ram w/2 holley 4224 660 cfm carbs an scoop for sale, carbs clean fits BBC rectangle port heads.Best offer.Detuning engine ,tired of paying for the high octaine fuel

FlatRat
    How 'bout my marble collection and a Red Ryder BB gun.Just kiddin'...what's it worth.Are you runnin' high comp?

stump
    I have no idea what it's worth ,engine had 12.5 /1 pistons ,guy i got boat from was running 110 octain fuel in it ,just taming it down a bit to make more dependable.

GofastRacer
    I sold this one for $800 a while back??...

Freakonaleash
    Hey stump you have mail!! I have a set of bassetts im going to be getting rid of lets talk!!
    Freakonaleash

WILDERTHANU54
    GOFAST!!!!!! THATS THE SCOOP I'M LOOKING FOR , HELP ME OUT BROTHA!! GEOFF

superdave013
    WILDERTHANU54:
    GOFAST!!!!!! THATS THE SCOOP I'M LOOKING FOR , HELP ME OUT BROTHA!! GEOFFJohn with JM Marine makes scoops like that. Donno what he charges but Tony has one on his Cole Cash boat.

WILDERTHANU54
    YA I KNOW, BUT JOHN NEEDS THE ONE OFF TONYS BOAT TO MAKE NEW MOLDS LAST I HEARD. JOHN???? IF YOU CAN MAKE ME ONE I STILL WANT IT. I REALLY NEED ONE LIKE NOW THOUGH. SUPERDAVE, WISH WE COULD HAVE MET UP AT THE RACES. I WAS RIGHT BY BILLY-B. WERE THE WHITE TRAILER WAS, WITH THE BAD ASS PURPLE K-BOAT. THAT WAS LIKE ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BOATS I'VE SEEN. THAT 21' SCHIADA RIVER CRUSIER WAS BAS ASS TOO. THAT 81 RAYSON 21' WAS NOT TOO BAD ETHIER. SO MANY BAD BOATS. I HAD A BLAST,WENT TO WESTCOAST CHOPPERS EARLIER THAT DAY AND MET JESSE JAMES, SAW SOME REALLY NICE WORK!!! GEOFF
    [ August 04, 2002, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

superdave013
    We I must have went past you a 100 times then. I didn't know what you looked like! I was hoping you would have stopped me as I was the only guy rolling around on a DH bike that day.
    Yeah, that K boat was bad to the bone. That 21' Schiada had better have been pimp. They were only asking 69,000 FIRM!! I got some good pics of it. I'll post them later.

WILDERTHANU54
    YA THE FIRM!!!! MAKES IT FUNNY AS HELL. I'VE SEEN THAT THING IN THE TRADER FOR MONTHS. HEY WERE YOU ON A MONGOOSE? I SAW THAT ONE OVER BY THAT BAD ASS OLD RAYSON WITH THE V10. DIDNT SEE ANY OTHER DH BIKES!! SAW SOME SERIOUS "M.I.L.F.'S" AT THE RACES THOUGH.
    GEOFF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast