Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHAT? DCB Built Real Boats?

DCBDaytona
    Check it out...Dave in his HayDay. Never thought I'd see a DCB without a training wheel.
    http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/6/9/89209069.htm

TOBTEK
    NOT sure but I think that was Gary Williams old Skater ???? Looks pretty clean, a lot of boat for 65 OBO. ya think more westcoast peeps would buy one of those if they made a new modern top deck? 2007 looks the same as a 1996. make it look like a 36 flatty with a wrap around windscreen, throws one of Andys 588 GT quad Efi engines he has forsale with a #6..... that would be the ticket!
    THAT IS SOOOOO YOU Kevin!

phebus
    Nice boat, and in the pictures, it looks like new.
    But then again, if DCB rigged it, it was probably just a channel boat somewhere.

TOBTEK
    Nice boat, and in the pictures, it looks like new.
    But then again, if DCB rigged it, it was probably just a channel boat somewhere.
    Hi Pot calling the kettle black

riverbound
    that must be where he came up with the claim of "Worlds best" and "DCB Racing"

andy01
    Dave was the outboard guy, he did a lot of outboard boats. I think he did every outboard Daytona in the 90's. He rigged a lot of different boats before he started laying up boats. He was the shit for rigging any boat. Rigging those boats it what made him who he is today............
    He should have taken some of that Skater money and got a hair cut...
    Andy

XTRM22
    He should have taken some of that Skater money and got a hair cut...
    Andy
    Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are. Late 97, right after my boat they rigged a bad 28 Skater that was painted red white and blue, I think it said something like OOhh La La on it. I remeber ***boat specifically giving props to Tony and JT for the rigging.
    Chuck

TOBTEK
    Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are. Late 97, right after my boat they rigged a bad 28 Skater that was painted red white and blue, I think it said something like OOhh La La on it. I remeber ***boat specifically giving props to Tony and JT for the rigging.
    Chuck
    BINGO.... that was Gary's Skater. Different ole Skater listed then. hey Chuck where were you regatta weekend?

mbrown2
    Dave was a Skater dealer/rigger the same time he was rigging Eliminators....When I talked them in the mid 90's he sent me the info/brochure for the Skaters years before he cut his 22 cat...

Boatlesss
    BINGO.... that was Gary's Skater. Different ole Skater listed then. hey Chuck where were you regatta weekend?
    That is Dan Gatto's boat. He purchased it new and DCB rigged it.
    Gary Williams had a different boat, one with a paint job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast