Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WHAT? DCB Built Real Boats?

Boatmaster
    This boat is first rate through and through. That boat has been stored indoors all its life and Dan is the original owner. Dan is a good customer of mine and keeps all his boats in great shape. That boat is a steal at 65K. Gary Williams old boat is now the Speed Racer boat that is in Needles, also a very nice ride if I don't say so myself.

XTRM22
    BINGO.... hey Chuck where were you regatta weekend?
    My wife informed that she had sat through three Regattas on her birthday and this year wanted to do something different...so we did. Besides how many times can a guy win oldest boat before the prize starts to dwindle. If I had stayed, this years oldest boat award was going to be a commemorative autographed pack of gum.
    Chuck

Charley
    He should have taken some of that Skater money and got a hair cut...
    Andy
    Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are. Late 97, right after my boat they rigged a bad 28 Skater that was painted red white and blue, I think it said something like OOhh La La on it. I remeber ***boat specifically giving props to Tony and JT for the rigging.
    Chuck
    If it takes Skater money to cut Daves full head of hair at least we know your on a bayliner budget:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

vmjtc3
    :idea: I think I could enjoy that ride

XTRM22
    If it takes Skater money to cut Daves full head of hair at least we know your on a bayliner budget:jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    Heck I'm on a kayak budget for hair care, but I wouldn't imagine you're much above a Searay on this general thread
    CHuck

TUNNEL T
    Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are. Late 97, right after my boat they rigged a bad 28 Skater that was painted red white and blue, I think it said something like OOhh La La on it. I remeber ***boat specifically giving props to Tony and JT for the rigging.
    Chuck
    it's funny you say that . dale owned the ooh la la boat which became speed racer for you needles guys,and now owns the hats off boat in the trader .looks like all your hot stuff is ending up in our backyard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12