Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: big river

tx-19
    where is your place at?i usually launch at the bluewater lagoon on the az side.

OverKill
    If you know where the Doc restuarant is, that is where we launch. My place is on Del Ray and Ukiah. About a 3 to 5 minute drive to the water, it's on the California side.
    My dad will be there this weekend if you want to swing by

tx-19
    i think i launched there once.they wanted 17 bucks to launch,i launch for free at the blue water lagoon.

OverKill
    All you have to do is tell the guy at the gate shack you are going to eat at the Doc. Go in have a bite and launch when your done. Any ways hope to meet you when I head up there on Labor Day.

tx-19
    we should be there labor day.probably do a few trips roosevlt soon.

Fasterthebetter
    Hey TX-19 i'll be out there again on the 23&24. You gonna be there that weekend? What happened to your boat last week? Carb trouble? I didnt know you had flame throwers on the exhaust!
    I'll also be goin back to Big River the 6th-8th. You gonna be around??
    -Davey

tx-19
    the timing was at 10*total timing.the distributer must have movedsometime this summer.it should be at 35*.i will be there this weekend and the weekend of the 4th thourgh the 8th.i didnt know but it was throwing flames out on memorial weekend to.now maybe i can get my carb tuned right.

OverKill
    we should be there labor day.probably do a few trips roosevlt soon.
    ROOSEVELT??? Sounds like fun. In fact I believe Queen Creek is on the from your place. My Boat is at Phil Bergerons place getting some stuff put on. I will let you know when I get it back. Maybe we can meet up. I would like to make sure I have everything dialed in before I head out for two weeks.

bp
    the timing was at 10*total timing.the distributer must have movedsometime this summer.it should be at 35*.i will be there this weekend and the weekend of the 4th thourgh the 8th.i didnt know but it was throwing flames out on memorial weekend to.now maybe i can get my carb tuned right.
    saw a guy at chow last weekend that was experiencing problems on friday, engine started missing. his timing had changed from 32 to 0 over the day. nothing wrong with cap/rotor, he thought the msd was going bad. looking at the dist., it had an adjustable collar, and had risen. he pulled it, and the gear was trashed. just a caution; timing shouldn't change, and distributor's shouldn't move... if the gear's going, it could hurt other things...

tx-19
    i have the same distributer,with the collar.i will check that before i go out again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast