Thread: WANTED USED BIMINI TOP..and couple tubes for kids.

mouzer
    I need a blue ,white,or gray bimini for my 18 ft low profile ski boat.needs to around 65" wide to match my existing hardware.boat is white w/5 shades of blue. someone gave me a descent burgundy one but its 78" wide and i have to bend it in.besides its red.dont match.....anyone local have one i could buy and pick up before my lake mojave trip in 2 weeks or i will be forced to use the red one. also need a couple of tow innertubes or 2 person tube for the kids

mouzer
    Thank you if ya could check the width and let me know and a price i will come out and pick it up....im a truck driver in so cal....im all over the place.

mouzer
    bump could use acouple inertubes ya tow ,behind the boat ,maybe a kids set of doubles ski,or a beginner kids wakeboard.kids are 9/13 never tried any of this, first time for them .. I got ropes.flag,whistle,anchor,2 orange jacketm1 throw cushion. i would buy al new but were really tapped out from me missing alot of work from my back....thanks for any of these items i could buy from ya all...the kids really want 2 tubes so they can be pulled together,at the same time...can anyone come to my rescue with some used stuff.......mouzer..mike..corona ca.

Havasu Carrera
    What ya willin to pay? I got one I NEVER use in Havi. Its blue.

mouzer
    the bars need to be very close to 65" wide and not to large the boat it is going on is a lil 18 ft o/b 150 merc//let me know the width of the main bar...please. i can drive right through havi on my trip and pick it up.

mouzer
    lil help for mouzer and family.......

mouzer
    pm me withyour # and what ya got and a price please..this is gionna be a fun trip..gonna teach the kids to ski and innertube.

Scapegoat1
    I have a couple of tubes $60 and I will throw in a single ski

mouzer
    i will take em......pm me your # please