Thread: Flywheel cover starters

Nucking futs
    Whats the mac daddy of the reverse spun starters for Flywheel cover mounted starters? Need a make and a part #.
    I have a lightning flywheel cover and adapter( which is pretty trick) and I need the starter.Thanks

Mine was a Presolite two bolt, reverse rotation starter, on my lightning set-up.

bakerjet
    i just bought a imi hi torque good so far

JR131
    call Ron Cooke of pro line performance products at 928 669-6411 in parker he is the king if custom hi tork starters tell him jr sent you

Ive had good luck with my IMI mini high torque and i hear their service for repairs is awesome. rex has the starters.
    whatever you do, dont buy anything powermaster! That company is a total joke. Ive had nothing but problems with their starters and alternators and they are terrible to deal with over the phone. I will never buy another powermaster product again.

waxer
    I had to have my IMI starter serviced 2 weeks ago. The guys were great, placed it on the bench, rebuilt the entire unit & because we could not tell if the water damage to the starter was my fault or theirs it was no charge. They are also local to socal (Whittier) I cannot say enough good things about a company who stands behind there product.