Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: quistion about a hull

tx-19
    what kind of pump do u have?

jet guy
    great idea n8dawg that is what i will do thanks so easy should of thought of it my self

tx-19
    what kind of pump do u have?

jet guy
    berkley 12ja

bakerjet
    my uncle used to have a house at hot springs landing spent lots of summers there and great looking boat, if your only going 50 or 55 now then 65 or 70 gonna feel great so i would go for it.

jet guy
    thanks that is what i am looking for and i like the way the boat looks thanks

jet guy
    I like hot springs landing its a nice place but alot of sand hard to get around thou I like the boat I think it is the one for me and i think it looks cool so im going to keep it and go with my plans for it thanks to everyone for there input :shift: :shift:

pw_Tony
    I like hot springs landing its a nice place but alot of sand hard to get around thou I like the boat I think it is the one for me and i think it looks cool so im going to keep it and go with my plans for it thanks to everyone for there input :shift: :shift:
    When you see sand, you floor it . Remember in a jet, "When in doubt, throttle out"

jet guy
    how reliable is the old speedo is it even close or not at all in the ball park mine says adout 45 how close is that

Devilman
    how reliable is the old speedo is it even close or not at all in the ball park mine says adout 45 how close is that
    Seems like I have read around here somewhere, that the two gauges on a boat that you don't want to trust are the speedometer & the gas gauge.
    I have found this to be true with my gas gauge.
    My speedo is likely to be what came in the boat in '77, but when GPSing my boat, I found it to be surprisingly accurate. It was reading one mph slower than the GPS. But I have also heard the pitot type speedometers are only accurate up to 55 or so...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123