Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dale Jr To Hendrick

Hallett19
    I guess this is the word. Dale is going to race the #5 Kelloggs car next year. Kyle is leaving and Bud doesnt look like they are going to back Jr in the 5 car....
    Man, think about the money they will make off of everyone now having to buy yellow and blue kelloggs gear!!
    Buy stock in Kelloggs today !!!

LAFD
    I guess this is the word. Dale is going to race the #5 Kelloggs car next year. Kyle is leaving and Bud doesnt look like they are going to back Jr in the 5 car....
    Man, think about the money they will make off of everyone now having to buy yellow and blue kelloggs gear!!
    Buy stock in Kelloggs today !!!
    i say bye bye.money grubbin little spoiled bastard. sorry used to like him before he got all corporate and greedy.

havaduner
    i say bye bye.money grubbin little spoiled bastard. sorry used to like him before he got all corporate and greedy.
    WTF??? money grubbin? he has/had a personal contract with Bud, Kelloggs aint gonna pay him what Bud has been, he's leaving cuz he wasnt going to win a championship with DEI anytime in the near future. He already has more money than I'll need for the rest of my life.

LAFD
    WTF??? money grubbin? he has/had a personal contract with Bud, Kelloggs aint gonna pay him what Bud has been, he's leaving cuz he wasnt going to win a championship with DEI anytime in the near future. He already has more money than I'll need for the rest of my life.
    he left because he couldnt have control of DEI.

OutCole'd
    he left because he couldnt have control of DEI.
    There's three sides to every story.... I'm guessing he did not like his Step Mom having contrrol over him.

driverno8
    Where did you hear Bud's leaving. News to me. Every web-site out there is saying Bud is sticking with him. He sells to much beer for them. I say b.s.
    Guess we'll find out tomorrow at the news conference. Latest rumors: www.jayski.com

OutCole'd
    Where did you hear Bud's leaving. News to me. Every web-site out there is saying Bud is sticking with him. He sells to much beer for them. I say b.s.
    Guess we'll find out tomorrow at the news conference. Latest rumors: www.jayski.com
    Are you changing your screen name now??

rivrrts429
    Earnhardt has only a "personal Services" deal left on his contract with Budweiser next year so its possible that Budweiser may not follow him. When I hear Budweiser I think of Dale Jr. and vise versa, odds are that if he does go to Hendrick he'll be selling frosted flakes. Who knows. Here is the rest of the story.
    http://www.nascar.com/2007/news/head...ans/index.html

AZJD
    First of all the reason for leaving DEI seems to be that he wasn't liking where the company was heading. Thereasa did a great job helping Sr. market his product, however running a race team needs to be done by a race car driver.
    Budweiser isn't going anywhere. You don't just let the most popular driver in Nascar walk away. Bad business decision.................
    Jr. is a marketing machine and as much as I don't care for Hendrick or his driviers, they are dominating this year. You put the most popular driver in the most dominate engine and car package and I bet you Budweiser is plastered all over that car.

rivrrts429
    slow down retard. you sound more ignorant than the average nascar fan.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast