Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: CAn someone please explain THESE STUPID STARS EVERYONE has TT'd on them

cola
    Hey, you were a little skinier back then
    Thanks, before I quit smoking. No gray either.

unleashed
    Thanks, now I get to hang with his son also. Some parents just don't have the time for there kids, chasing the almighty dollar. I chose my kids. Now he says he cant wait for days like this. First trip to Baja riding @ 5 years old. We rode last weekend also. It doesn't get any better then spending time with family.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...68mexico_1.jpg
    That is a killer photo. Family is key...I take my daughter just about everywhere...havasu, glamis, dumont, tahoe, mojave....I love keeping her involved and hope she will never forget these moments.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

meaniam
    Is that your 1972 chevelle in the pic???
    1971 yes one of 7 classics i own. that one is in the best looking of them all.

MAINEVENT
    Kinda the same as a flat top hair cut in the 70's.Used to be cool.
    I thought they were still the cool thing :crossx:
    Tats are ones choice whether they get trendy tats or meaningful tats i personally like tats gonna get my first peace in feb but most people who get trendy tats regret them to eachsown i guess.......

riverroyal
    Thanks, now I get to hang with his son also. Some parents just don't have the time for there kids, chasing the almighty dollar. I chose my kids. Now he says he cant wait for days like this. First trip to Baja riding @ 5 years old. We rode last weekend also. It doesn't get any better then spending time with family.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...68mexico_1.jpg
    like estero beach,just past ensenada,,,,Ive been home for 10 months with my boys,we are now figuring out how to have me stay home for 10 more years...great picture

riverracerx
    I am sure there is a Honda in that picture somewhere (I can barely see the blue seat) Just looked quickly and thought it was funny to see two HRC jerseys and a bunch of Yamahas.

cola
    I am sure there is a Honda in that picture somewhere (I can barely see the blue seat) Just looked quickly and thought it was funny to see two HRC jerseys and a bunch of Yamahas.
    Yea, theres a 87 XR250 in the back.

cola
    Who cares? People get tattoos for their own personal reasons. I have a few, one or two I wish I didn't, but whatever. I could care less what anyone else thinks of my tattoos.
    My daughter & son-in-law went the religious route. Very devoted Catholic family with two beautiful kids and another due in Feb.
    We couldn't be more proud of our kids. Tattoos and all.
    Late, Mike&Kim
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/1268xtat.jpg

cola
    like estero beach,just past ensenada,,,,Ive been home for 10 months with my boys,we are now figuring out how to have me stay home for 10 more years...great picture
    We rode up there from La Jolla Beach. Had to tow my son back, he keep riding two far out in the surf, and the bike quit. I could kick his ass riding back then, too.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Satan rules!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx:
    remind me not to stand next to you, I dont want to get it by lighting

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast