Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Place to Stay in Catalina?

FreshTracks
    Looking to take my lady away to Catalina for the weekend. We've never been and was hoping someone could recommend a great place to stay. We'd be open to either a hotel or bed and breakfast, as long as it's clean and nice. Are there good places to shop? Any other recommendations for a fun weekend there are appreciated. Thanks.

Big Warlock
    Your boat!!! LOL

RiverToysJas
    Your boat!!! LOL
    Funny story about that....When Mandelon and I went to Catalina w/ the Lavey guys, we were in his 21' XTSki (walk through openbow)....we got our bouy assignment and were up near the beach. As we were going through the boats we passed a decent size cruiser with a strong smell of bacon coming from it. The lady was on the back eating breakfast. As we putted by, we commented that it smelled good (with a smile and wave).....her reply: "If you had a real boat, you could make breakfast too." ... :idea: Bitch!
    RTJas

burtandnancy2
    Just got back this week from 3 days at Inn at Mt Ada (the old Wrigley Mansion). Unbelievable luxury, bed, breakfast, happy hour, open bar, open kitchen and a golf cart included with each room (that saves $40.00 hour downtown). We do it annually, its fabulous. Can't say more...

beaverretriever
    Funny story about that....When Mandelon and I went to Catalina w/ the Lavey guys, we were in his 21' XTSki (walk through openbow)....we got our bouy assignment and were up near the beach. As we were going through the boats we passed a decent size cruiser with a strong smell of bacon coming from it. The lady was on the back eating breakfast. As we putted by, we commented that it smelled good (with a smile and wave).....her reply: "If you had a real boat, you could make breakfast too." ... :idea: Bitch!
    RTJas
    ROTFLMAO... :sqeyes: That is a great story....

FreshTracks
    Just got back this week from 3 days at Inn at Mt Ada (the old Wrigley Mansion). Unbelievable luxury, bed, breakfast, happy hour, open bar, open kitchen and a golf cart included with each room (that saves $40.00 hour downtown). We do it annually, its fabulous. Can't say more...
    Do you have their number or the website? What did the place run per night?

Ivan Dan
    RTJas
    HOLY CRAP!!! You guys took a 21 footer to Catalina?

RiverToysJas
    Do you have their number or the website? What did the place run per night?
    http://www.innonmtada.com/
    RTJas

RiverToysJas
    HOLY CRAP!!! You guys took a 21 footer to Catalina?
    28 minutes, each way. Passed several 26'er, 2750's, and 29's along the way.
    Flew.....literally and figuratively.
    RTJas

Benjhamina
    RTJas
    Ya, nobody likes the little go fasts over there. I can hardly get the shore boat to pick me up. They think it is a waste of a mooring.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast