Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: suggestions for getting out of.......

rvr_d8
    Jury Duty?!
    Not because I don't want to do the right thing, but rather because I don't get any pay for missing work for this and I (like so many others) have a big mortgage to pay all by me onsie! They already denied my excuse of financial burden.....apparently risking the bills not being paid is just not anything they care about!!
    So, do I go to the cattle call slinging Mud at every race/age/religion/sex?? !!:idea:

Blown 472
    Jury Duty?!
    Not because I don't want to do the right thing, but rather because I don't get any pay for missing work for this and I (like so many others) have a big mortgage to pay all by me onsie! They already denied my excuse of financial burden.....apparently risking the bills not being paid is just not anything they care about!!
    So, do I go to the cattle call slinging Mud at every race/age/religion/sex?? !!:idea:
    Play the minority card.

whiteworks
    just share some your ***boat charm, they will cut you loose

IMPATIENT 1
    you have constant explosive diarhia(sp?) or irritable bowl syndrome

Ultracrazy
    Jury Duty?!
    You can cite financial hardship…………you might have to come up with some proof but most of the time it doesn’t become an issue.

pw_Tony
    What I told them word for word when I went to Jury Duty was, "I do not feel I could be accurate in this case do to distraction of being out of work because I make no money during this". So I was the first one to be sent home. Might have helped I was wearing a Red Jacket with a huge black Sneider Racing cams multise cross on my back

3 daytona`s
    Jury Duty?!
    You are personal friends with Young and Dumb

work2play
    Tell them you have narcolepsy. It's a sleeping disorder. If you set down very long you fall asleep. I know, I have it. And it does get you out of jury duty. No attn. in the world wants a jury member asleep. I know for a fact that it will get you out of jury duty.

rvr_d8
    just share some your ***boat charm, they will cut you loose
    I have HB Charm??!

ahhell
    I watched a guy get out of jury duty by calling all lawyers " a bunch of thieving pricks" he was excused
    I had 1 day at the last place I worked, It always worked

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast