Thread: Jet boating in N. Cal is the chit

zudnic
    Put in Sac River yesterday North of the dam in Red Bluff and today going below and see how far I can get. This place is awesome Shasta tomorrow and I'm getting up earlier start at 6am!

Cas
    shhhhhhh......!!!
    did you get my pm with my cell number? I also have a set of heads to go back to WA with you.

Heatseeker
    I think once you get past the Red Bluff dam, the river is wide open all the way to the delta and the SF bay. Bring alot of gas!!!
    Have fun!

thatguy
    Hey Zud,
    Sorry I missed you! Had to come back to work in CO. on the 9th. Miller Jet is running and ready. Should be back in Redding on July 14th. Maybe you have another trip planned around then?
    Tommy

zudnic
    shhhhhhh......!!!
    did you get my pm with my cell number? I also have a set of heads to go back to WA with you.
    didnt notice pm, I'm coming back for next weekend. $110 plus $20 dog fee a night for hotel cheaper to go home and come back! Plus I have my Dad who needs to get home
    After other side of the dam has some harry spots, rocks, grass sand bars, that are tough to see. Good trip, lots of shore fishermen yelling nice welcoming gestures.
    Broke my trailer crank handle, so had to do trailer repairs this am, West Marine is around the corner from Hotel....... Headed for the rest of day on Shasta or the other smaller lake near shasta.....

twowheeledfish
    didnt notice pm, I'm coming back for next weekend. $110 plus $20 dog fee a night for hotel cheaper to go home and come back! Plus I have my Dad who needs to get home
    After other side of the dam has some harry spots, rocks, grass sand bars, that are tough to see. Good trip, lots of shore fishermen yelling nice welcoming gestures.
    Broke my trailer crank handle, so had to do trailer repairs this am, West Marine is around the corner from Hotel....... Headed for the rest of day on Shasta or the other smaller lake near shasta.....
    Didn't you know? If you're not in an aluminum fishing boat with four fat guys slinging bait, then you don't belong on THEIR river. I stopped being nice to these guys years ago. Its really too bad.

fatboy95
    Put in Sac River yesterday North of the dam in Red Bluff and today going below and see how far I can get. This place is awesome Shasta tomorrow and I'm getting up earlier start at 6am!
    Welcome to Nor Cal. keep it a secret. We like it just the way it is.