Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Texas Tunnel Crash in Joliet Il

sstjet
    I was talking with one of the other boat owners he said that the guy was turning around and smacked the wall.Nothing major like what happend in that Tenn car show over this past weekend.
    Well thats not what it looked like to me. The throttle closed suddenly and the boat made a hard left turn and headed straight toward the wall slowing the whole time. At the last second throttle was applied and the boat started to turn but not before hitting the wall with the front right corner. That still doesn't change the fact that he should of had a ratchet or a pop off on the pump on a boat with that kind of power.

sstjet
    I was talking with one of the other boat owners he said that the guy was turning around and smacked the wall.Nothing major like what happend in that Tenn car show over this past weekend.
    Well thats not what it looked like to me. The throttle closed suddenly and the boat made a hard left turn and headed straight toward the wall slowing the whole time. At the last second throttle was applied and the boat started to turn but not before hitting the wall with the front right corner. That still doesn't change the fact that he should of had a ratchet or a pop off on the pump on a boat with that kind of power.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12