Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Ming report

cyclone
    Working Day and night on it now. Thank God wife is at river Lets just say I have A lot of very good friends putting a lot of over time in it. Some of them have even played hooky from work to help. THANK YOU VERY MUCH !
    To answer your question I hope that pic above has the tunnel in it for the 4th
    croosing my fingers
    sounds good.
    good luck with it.

sofa king smooth
    Mike hopefully your tunnel will be in that pic or I think the aha crew is in trouble.

Mike D..
    Mike hopefully your tunnel will be in that pic or I think the aha crew is in trouble.
    Thats the plan !
    I have seen a fight or 2 like that , I believe there might be a flat in the near future looking for round 3 also. I belive its name is going to be the red cup recycler

Just let us know when your ready

blue wonder
    hey sofa thats a cool picture for your avatar but i think its a view that too many people including myself have seen before!!!!!

[QUOTE=cyclone;2631679]i'm ready for a rematch any time you are and i'll stay in it longer so you can make up those 5 or 6 boat lengths.
    still waiting for my copy of the video. lol[/QU
    That'll be the day!!! All I need is a happy tank and about $3,000 of setup work and we'll be smiling side by side at the thousand foot mark. Nah,,,, your safe for this year Mike. I'm still trying to get mine to leave without the romper room bucking pony routine. I might come down to the Quin to WATCH on Saturday(no racing for me per my supervisor). I've got that disc at a copying place. Have to call and see if they're ready yet. C ya there. RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

djdtpr
    What night would be the best night to see the festivities after the fourth friday or sat. evening? May be heading up solo dont know if any of the crew will go.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011