Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ming report

djdtpr
    yur 8.12 weren't too shabby either!
    8.12=NUUUTZ To friggin funny.509 guys are insane cant wait to do it again see you guys at the river.

FuelInMyVeins82
    Wow what a weekend. I have been to a lot of races but never experienced the thrill of actually going down the track and all I can say is that it was incredible. Through out the weekend the boat picked up two tenths running its quickest pass of a 10.03 at 101 mph. For the price of $200 (100 to license 100 or play) river racer is well worth it. I gained more knowledge in my six passes than I ever could have on the river.
    The Finish line bar at the red lion will never look the same. RCR put the hurt on that place almost as bad as the dragon hurt the wonder.
    Thanks to the entire MPD pit and Jack Mclure for all there help over the weekend. I would also like to thank Joe and Heather, brad, Ross and most importantly my Crew Chief CS for all the help and support in getting the boat to where it is thus far. I would also like to thank Brian Busby for all his help. More than once he was checking my safety gear to make sure it was on properly or giving me advice on what to work on. To say this man hurt the sport is ridiculous. Thanks for a great weekend and looking forward to doing it again. FREE PARIS

Hustler
    Congrats on getting out there Jordan. We had a great time hangin with everyone on saturday. We'll see everyone on the 4th.

Wow what a weekend. I have been to a lot of races but never experienced the thrill of actually going down the track and all I can say is that it was incredible. Through out the weekend the boat picked up two tenths running its quickest pass of a 10.03 at 101 mph. For the price of $200 (100 to license 100 or play) river racer is well worth it. I gained more knowledge in my six passes than I ever could have on the river.
    The Finish line bar at the red lion will never look the same. RCR put the hurt on that place almost as bad as the dragon hurt the wonder.
    Thanks to the entire MPD pit and Jack Mclure for all there help over the weekend. I would also like to thank Joe and Heather, brad, Ross and most importantly my Crew Chief CS for all the help and support in getting the boat to where it is thus far. I would also like to thank Brian Busby for all his help. More than once he was checking my safety gear to make sure it was on properly or giving me advice on what to work on. To say this man hurt the sport is ridiculous. Thanks for a great weekend and looking forward to doing it again. FREE PARIS
    Jordan, great job this weekend ... thanks for the props.
    And thanks for having the balls to step up and represent for Paris!
    Again:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../freeparis.JPG

FuelInMyVeins82
    Congrats on getting out there Jordan. We had a great time hangin with everyone on saturday. We'll see everyone on the 4th.
    Joe is was great seeing you and Candy as well. You ross and chris dumbing on the bar w/ Dumb Dumb lolly pops while the explode all over the bar is a sight I will never forget.

FuelInMyVeins82
    Jordan, great job this weekend ... thanks for the props.
    And thanks for having the balls to step up and represent for Paris!
    Again:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../freeparis.JPG
    LOL hey somebody has got to do it. You should have seen the looks we got on the way home. Again thanks for the help!

Hustler
    Joe is was great seeing you and Candy as well. You ross and chris dumbing on the bar w/ Dumb Dumb lolly pops while the explode all over the bar is a sight I will never forget.
    Oh crap I forgot about that. How was Ross doing sunday morning?

blue wonder
    damn that hurt!!!!!....almost as bad as cs19's head did saturday morning

AV137
    Congrats, Jordan on your first time out.Not all as easy as it looks, and as for Brian also thanks for for getting my son Jeff licensed. He ran quicker and faster than me.
    Good job to all involved.Jordan Looks like we will have some great 10 second competition.

blue wonder
    8.12=NUUUTZ To friggin funny.509 guys are insane cant wait to do it again see you guys at the river.
    thats nutttttyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast