Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Investors back in!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    New developments usually do not want an entire community of friggin rentors therefore they will "not allow" non owner occupancy sometimes at least 1 year...no problems with you living in one and renting your current home out however.
    The only problem is that I would have to live in a cracker box track house that looks just like all my neighbors, who are 10 feet away from me. Not for me. I'm spoiled livin' on property.

Sportin' Wood
    The only problem is that I would have to live in a cracker box track house that looks just like all my neighbors, who are 10 feet away from me. Not for me. I'm spoiled livin' on property.
    Snob!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Not a snob, just raised in the country and can't adjust to city life. So nyah!

what's the skinny on the city of maricopa? Not maricopa county, but the city of maricopa, in pinal county. Great houses there with pretty low pricing. Anyone have info on what that area is doing?

callbob4homes
    ahhh yes..........................simply surprising to me, but couple of golf courses there now, shopping center etc. Used to be in the trucking biz in 70's and 80's. Hauled chemical fertilizer into there for Cal Ammonia Transport. Nothing there then but fertilizer plant a circle K and a little cafe along with worker homes and trailers. Could not believe the growth there now. Pull up my website www.callbob4homes.com and fill in the blanks for Maricopa. Little far from Phoenix, but 4 lane road to freeway. lots of acre parcels for custom homes as well. Actually kind of nice out there, but I still can't get over the growth there. need anything else? phone numbers on my website

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234